Chapter Twenty Four: Over

Kylee's POV
He takes off my top and starts kissing lower as I mess around with his hair. Then he grabs my hands and kisses forehead.
"Your gorgeous."
I chuckle. I'm still wrapped around Hunter. I feel my phone ring. I finally decided to answer.
"Hello."
"Kylee.." Weston says
"I'm with Hunter. What do you want."
"Since you don't wanna break up with me... I'll do it."
"What." I can believe I said that. That was a complete lie.
"Kylee I'm breaking up with you I being serious. Your hiding things from me I don't wanna deal with it anymore."
"Ok. I'll always will be there for you if you need me."
"Sure." Weston says sarcastically and immediately hangs up.
I couldn't find my shirt anywhere so I took his white nike sweatshirt which was on the floor and headed out.
"Why so soon babe." He questions
"Something just killed my mood text you when I get home."
"Ok." He kisses my cheek an fives me a hug
As I'm walking home u bump into Weston.
He doesn't even say anything. I don't blame him. I flop into my bed. I crawl into one corner of my bed and just cry. Then I get a text.
Hunter 😂💘- you ok
Me- yeah I'm fine
Hunter 😂💘- babe if you need anything you know I'm here
Me- I know
Hunter 😂💘- I'll bring over your shirt tomorrow. Maybe we can even hang
Me- is that even a question 😂 of course babe
Hunter 😂💘- ok see you tomorrow cutie 💕
I such a bad person. I lie and lead people on. I could of just broke up with Weston even better I could of told him he when Hunter kissed me at the pool party it meant something to me. And when I basically chested on him when Hunter's came over to "talk" while we were still dating. Maybe leaving him alone is for the best.