Twenty Three: Let go

Weston's POV
I kept calling her. She wouldn't answer. I texted her she leaves me on read. I start to panic. I don't know where she is or who's she with. I go to her house and her mom says she's not there. While walking back home Hunter post something on his snapchat story. Kylee was it in. I knew it. I didn't wanna believe the they were together but they were. I constantly call her. Still no answer. She's probably already reeled in by his charm. He's so much better than me. Maybe I should just let her go. I really don't want to but maybe it's for the best. I tear up a bit. Only because I don't wanna face the truth. He's great for her. He's all she ever wanted.
Kylee's POV
"Kylee." Brandon and Ashton shout
"Hey."
I give them both big hugs. I have been friends with Hunter ever since Brandon was born. They're basically my second family. Hunter joins in in the hug and so does his mother.
"Your mother and I have been talking in the phone for quite a while. I need to get her over here." She says
"Yeah." I chuckle
"Mom," Hunter huffs
"Okay, okay." She laughs
We head to Hunter's room. Well Hunter and Brandon's room.
"Ooo Kylee your girlfrieeend." Brandon smirks
"Get out buttmuncher." Hunter says while throwing a pillow at him.
"Okay."
We lay on the top bunk of his bed he grabs his iPad and we watch some Netflix. I lay my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arm around my waist. I lift my head and kiss him. He drops the iPad and we go into a make out. He puts his hands on my waist as I wrap my legs around his. He takes off my knitted cardigan. He rubs my arms. I tug on his shirt. He takes it off. I feel his chest as he kisses on my neck.

-----------------------------------------------------
Guys I'm sorry I haven't been updating everyday but my wattpad ain't working right everytime I get on it and I'm on vacation (that really isn't an excuse.) and can I just say WE ARE ALMOST TO 1 K reads 😦😦😦 Thank you guys every single one of you mean so much to me and comment down below if this should get a little more hawt 😏😏

Luvs ya ❤️❤️❤️