Chapter Thirty: Airport

Kylee's POV
"I love you too."
Everyone was asleep by one except me and Hunter. We were cuddling on the couch watching Netflix. Hunter was lightly kissing my neck. I shiver a bit because I'm cold. Hunter goes a grabs a blanket for the two of us. I place my head in Hunter's chest. He puts his arms around me and kisses me forehead. His comfort made me sleepy so after a couple minutes of cuddling I fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up and Hunter was sleeping beside me. I lightly kiss him on the lips and he wakes up.
"Good morning beautiful."
"Good morning handsome." I giggle
"Your laugh is so adorable." Hunter lifts my hand and kisses me on the cheek.
"I'm going to go make breakfast for the group."
"I'll help babe." He smiles a bit knowing he can cook whatsoever.
I start by making some waffles. After the third one made. Hunter wraps his arms around me.
"What are you doing." I laugh
"Watching my gorgeous girlfriend cook." He smirks.
I finish breakfast and every comes down. After breakfast I hop into the shower then put on the outfit above with my Adidas shoes. I put on eyeliner, mascara, concealer, and Mary Jo K matte lipstick. After I got ready everyone else was gone.
"Babe I'm gonna pack then we take you home to pack then we will head to the airport." Hunter says
"Ok."
I help Hunter pack. We we mostly messed around until Christine came in and told us to continue packing. Once he finally finished we drove to my place. There where still close in my suitcase due to my laziness. Hunter jokes around while I actually try to pack. When I finished we head to the airport to got to are first stop. LA.