Chapter Twenty: Again

Kylee's POV
I was having such a good time. Everyone came to see me. I really felt wanted and protected. Even though I was pissed at Ari, Ariel, and Loren at least they came to make sure I was ok.
Everyone was getting along and everything g then someone knocks at the door.
"I'll get it." I happily say as I skip to to the door. I open the door and it's like fear shot me in the face.
"Hey, can we for one more guest." Jacob smiles
I just sit there in fear, trembling to the sound of his voice.
"Glad you can make it Jacob, come in." Hunter smiles. Weston comes running over.
"Kylee we will fix this, just calm down."
I sit down while Weston goes and gets me some punch. Then he kisses me. That got me out of that trance I was in. Then I go rushing over to Jacob.
"Why in the hell did you think that you could drag your ass over here."
"Because Hunter invited me."
"You don't even care about me."
"I let you go so you can be someone else's damsel in distress."
I smack Jacob straight across his face.
"Bitch."
"Don't call her that." Weston and Hunter say in unison. Weston gives Hunter a dirty look. Jacob punches me right in the face. I fall over and everyone races over to me. Then he grabbed me by the arm and slammed me against the wall.

Weston's POV
Kylee was knocked out. I went see if if she was still breathing while Loren called 911. Jacob just stood there is shock. Hunter grabs Jacob by the arm and squeezes it. You could tell it hurt.
"What the hell man."
"I didn't know."
Hunter releases Jacob and he leaves the house. Mark gets some water and splashes it in her face. Finally she wakes up.