Chapter Thirty One: LA

Kylee's POV
It took five hours to get there. I was asleep most of the time. Brandon shakes me up when the plane rides over.
"Kylee were here."
Hunter and I pull out our penny boards and ride around the airport. We go into the car to go to the hotel. This is my first show with the boys and I'm really nervous. Once we get to the hotel I see Jacob in the distance. Hunter walks over to say hello. Then Jacob comes up to me and hugs me. It felt weird but good. It's been awhile.
"I'm so sorry Kylee. I was a massive jerk and I just wanted to stay I have changed." Jacob says.
I still didn't feel very safe around him so I went in the hotel room.
"Babe, it's fine he won't hurt you I won't let him. " Hunter says coming from behind me.
I go over to Hunter and wrap my arms around him. He does the same then kisses my forehead.
"I won't let anyone touch you." He whispers in my ear.
Are show isn't till tomorrow so me and Hunter go penny boarding. Blake joins us. We rode around the parking lot. Some supporters saw us so we took a couple photos. After that we headed back into the hotel. I had my own room. I took a shower then put on my kelvin Klein Grey bralette and some grey sweats. I put my hair in a messy bun and sat in my bed and check social media. Hunter slide beside me and scared me.
"Boo." Hunter touches me shoulder.
I jump.
"Oh my gosh Hunter." I laugh as I playfully shove him.
"Are you ready for tomorrow."
"Yeah, just don't be flirting with your supporters." I joke
"I won't, I love you babe."
Hunter kisses me. He caresses me cheek.
"I'd never leave you."