Chapter Six: Why

Kylee's POV
I texted Hunter. Wondering why he broke up with her and get some answers.

Me: Hey
Hunter 😃: what
Me: Why did you break up with Elly?
Hunter 😃: me and Jacob are best friends and she's was just getting in the way

I completely ignored him. Elly was crying the whole bus ride. As soon as we got off the bus Zach comes running toward us. "What happened?" Zach asks. "Hunter broke up with her." I reply. He comforts Elly. He walks her inside the school. We get to report room and Jacob comes over. "Hey Dumbass, did you bring the paper." He snickers. "Yes. I did." I say quietly. We leave report room and I get push into the locker by Jacob and his friends. They begin to laugh. Inside I felt like I could murder the whole school. So I punched Jacob in the face. Worst. mistake. Ever. Jacob gets up. He grabs me by the neck and whispers in my ear "your gonna regret that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~End Of Day~~~~~~~~~~~

Kylee's POV
When I got out of school Weston couldn't go with me because of swimming practice so I was alone. I spotted Jacob and Hunter messing with Mark on the side. I quickly run over. "Guys STOP!" I scream. They turn around and punch me, I fall straight to the ground. Then Jacob grabbed my head and banged it against the Concrete. I blacked out.

Mark's POV
Fuck. Me and Jacob are not the best of friends right now and I wanted to change that. I was sick of getting bullied so I decide to ask them if they wanted to hang out. "Sure Mark." Jacob says. "Under one condition.". "Ok" I reply. "Pretend that me and Hunter are beating you up." Jacob says. I reply with a simple nod. And ten minutes later I see Kylee's head in a pool of blood.