09

She's the kind of girl you never see coming. It starts off simple and two months later you're saying I love you, you are my world. She told me 'I want a kiss' and I knew I was in trouble. I want to spend every night tucked up in the mystery that is her mind. What is she thinking? What does she want? Is this enough for her? Am I enough for her? Some people you can read; she's a novel written in another language. Love is never easily understood. Our love was unexpected, the kind you only read about. One second I was flying on a plane, the next we were falling in love. It gives me hope that the world is a good place. She gives me hope that I am good. I look into her eyes and I am in her soul, completely transfixed. She wraps her arms around me and I swear no one has ever felt safer in this world. Fingers intertwined with mine and I'm sure we can take on the world. Lying next to her I feel her magic, the kind you can only find in a girl who finds humor in everything. She kisses me and I sprout wings that take me to a place where we're together forever. Sometimes she laughs and I swear it's the cure for any disease. It healed me. She feels like home. No better than that; she feels like where I belong, where I was supposed to be. I wasn't looking for anyone; she showed me my forever. She's the kind of girl that can do that, steal your heart and change your life.