Jeon Vs Jeon

I hope all you readers are ready. Yes to those who already guessed it. Mr Mountain is Jeon's lost twin. Sorry for the constant updates. But this book will be on hiatus for awhile. In this note, I'll pinpoint a few differences between these two.

On the pic above, Jeon is on the left. He has a more subtle, adorable, innocent look like an angel. Compared to his twin, he has a casual style mainly wearing houndstooth sweater and a pair of timberland shoe. To work, he'll dressed formally but not over the top. But he'll always put on his black or navy blue blazer.

Jeon's twin on the other hand, no matter how similar he is has a different distinct style. He is the older one by 2 minutes. Only 1cm taller than Jeon himself. He's the one on the right. He has a fiercer look especially with his eyeliner on. His hairstyle is similar to Jeon. Only his hair is more baby like. Soft like a feather. His memorization is highly skilled. He can mimic someone's move perfectly. From the way they talk to the way they kiss someone. There's no doubt people will suspect him due to his flawless acting.

To summarize, Jeon is the angel

The other Jeon is the devil.

You can see it as the picture on the left is Kookie. Cute and lovable like the name itself while the right is Jungkook. Dominating and confident. Fits the name.

Kookie VS Jungkook

Jeon VS Jeon

Soon they will clash. Like seeing your own reflection in the mirror. Once they do, it's unfortunate to say but..

One of them has to go.

Main question is...

Will Taehyung pick the right one?

Will he pick the person he loves or the person he is in love with?

Love and in love. Similar, eh?

But no, there's a difference.

You can love anyone but when you're in love with someone, it means they own your heart.

Just like the Jeon twins, they look alike but the differences are there.

Will Tae pick Jeon Jungkookie or Jeon Jungkook? How confident are you he will pick the right one? Is their relationship strong enough to conquer all? Or will Tae pick the wrong one and spend the rest of his life with the wrong Jeon?

Maybe all of us have a twin. When you look in the mirror, imagine your reflection doing the exact opposite of what you are doing.

Hope you're prepared for all the drama.

Coming soon.