Alternate Ending

This story actually has two ending. Here I'll tell you the alternate one. The alternate ending goes like this...

"And cut! Alright everybody, it's a wrap!"

Which means to say they were all acting for a blockbuster movie. But I told myself I had to end realistically. Cause I really want to emphasize the value of family to you readers. Why? Some of you may ask.. It's cause family holds a great meaning to me. I was separated from mine ever since little. Even so, I keep the meaning of family buried deep in my heart. Some of you think it's a sad ending but personally it's a no to me. I think it's the most meaningful thing to be reunited with your family and at the end of the day, return to the place where you were originally born at to revive the meaning of family.

I'm sorry if some of you expected vkook to end together but in all my other books, they do so I told myself I need to do or more like I want something different to happened. I didn't plan for Eric to be an undercover cop actually. That thought came the very last minute. Initially, I wanted it to be a Taeric VS Jungkookie battle but that'll be very draggy and I honestly don't want that.

One of my precious reader plus sister from the other side of the globe, iamQie, I always told her how I have doubts, how suckish my stories are or how I'm not delivering what the readers want but she reminded me to stay true to myself. You're twisted and that's the trademark you should make them remember. Stay Golden, remember? Don't worry too much. As long as you're true to yourself, I'm sure the readers would love it. If they don't, then you know what? They are silly. Her words ring in my head whenever I feel like doing a sick plot but yeah, I'm being who I am as an author.

I hope you like the plot twist!

Cause I love the ending. How family overpower everything. I don't want a cliche ending where you know Jungkook would end up with Tae. He's a psychopath. Someone who murdered their parents and wants to kill the Jeon twins too. It doesn't make sense if I make them be together forever right? Exactly. If I did end then up together, then you can say that's a foolish fairy tail ending. Sorry I needed to let this out. And sorry I didn't include smut. Hope you guys understand.

Slap me hard in the face if you read any of my stories and I'm not being twisted. Cause there's a reason why I end my a/n with stay golden, to remind myself and everyone to stay true, stay you. Regardless whatever response you receive.

If you're being you, what's there to lose?

I'm a twisted author, a sane person, get it?

Hahaha sorry for chattering too much. I'm glad this book ended within 19 chapters only and maybe I'll write a part two. But then again, are you guys ready to be twisted?

Blame it on How to Get Away with Murder. That drama is the master of plot twists and I freakin love it! I learn from the best hahaha!

Do you want more of Naughty?

If yes then I'll consider and most probably just title it Naughty 2. I'm a sucker at titles. Sooo yeahhh.

Sequel or Part 2?

Well you guys make your decision. Think wisely because part two is gonna be even nasty. Tae the psychopath will have his revenge and when a mentally insane person is set free, you will never know what he will do. He will most probably crawl up your bed with a hammer and smash your brains like they do in the walking dead.

Keep a lookout, yeah?

Thank you so much for being patient with me!

Stay Golden❤️