Nightime Note!

Me: *tip toes into room* HI GUYS!!! *whispers* probably not the best time but I have a small author note for ya!

Hiro and Tadashi: *snores loudly*

Me: *jumps* that could wake the whole neighbourhood... Then and again Hiro's farts knock people out *gasps* Hiro could wake everyone up AND knock em out...

Wasabi: *stirs*

Honey Lemon: *snores lightly*

Me: back to the point- the gang is asleep so this is probably the perfect time for this...

*shows message*

Update schedule

Yes, I am gonna create this...

Firstly! The reason- bare with me, this is only a short author note!

So, currently- my excuse like before, I'm writing four books on wattpad and another 17 at the same time off wattpad- crazy I know but I have a problem knowing when to stop!

So, updating this book will be a little different, I have four books so I'll update two of them every fortnight!

This may sound confusing so I'll get into proper detail:

Two of the books will be continuously updated throughout one week, after that week, the other two books will be updated continuously. The cycle continues.

The amount of updates depend on what I'm feeling which could vary from one update on one book to one hundred chapters each... You get the idea.

So, this week, I shall spend my time with my two books, the one shots and the photo albums.

Next week is ask and dares and my Hiro X read!!!

Thank you!!!

End of note

Me: SO! What do ya think? I hope you guys can all understand and read this- I try not to post A/N 's because I know not many people read them- so that way you know it's important if I do put one out.

Gang: *sleeping*

Me: THEY ARE TO ADORABLE!!! Anyways, see you in the next chapter... The next dares are gonna be from SakuraDreamscape !!! See you then! *tip toes back to my sleep over bag*

Fred: *burps*

Me: help... *finds a way to fall asleep*

GoGo: *slaps Fred in sleep*

Me: *stifles laugh* night night!