Chapter One

It has been a long day for the Saturdays they had just barely escaped the secret scientist lately. They've been chasing them for a full year now. But they did their best not get caught by them. But recently they got a call from the owner of this children's pizzeria place. He says that his employer, Mike Schmidt was reporting strange phone calls and the screams throughout the pizza place. The adult Saturdays thought it might be a unknown cryptid causing everything.

When they got to the pizzeria they were met by Mike, himself, and the owner who was yelling in his phone. The youngest Saturday, Zak, was looking around to see no one but them there. Zak looked at Mike to see his dark blue hazzel eyes between fear/worry. They left their cryptid part of the family in the airship to make the two panic. They walked more closer to see the owner hang up his phone and pointed inside the place. Mike nodded and headed towards the office inside.

"You must be the Saturdays?"

"Yes um.... Mr. Fredrick why ain't Mr. Schmidt taking the night off"

"Then he doesn't get paid besides he knows whats going on at night more than I do so ask him anything I'll let you get to your job and go home and rest good night, Saturdays"

"He was kinda strange but hey at least we need some information. Now lets head in and get to work."

Drew and Doc walked in before Zak came bursting past them happy to actually walk into a normal place but not that normal to be having them come during the graveyard shift. They walked towards the office to see Mike trying his best to clean up around the room. Mike looked up as they walked in and looked straight at Zak. He sat in the seat and grabbed the tablet from off the desk looking at it.

"Mr. Schmidt my name is Doc Saturday, my wife Drew and our son Zak. We are here on the behalf of the manager calling us in so what is the usual time that these strange phone calls come in."

"They kill us all they're always watching I know that I'm screwed they said to only keep this game to myself, oh no"

Zak just looked over to the door and saw glowing eyes staring at him. He gulped as the eyes kept staring at him. Looking away he tried to tap onto Drew's arm but arms wrapped around his chest and a hand covered his mouth pulling him out of the room. Zak struggled as he was dragged down the hallway and was actually running short of oxygen. He kicked up for only to be thrown onto a room.

Zak got up and tried to open up the door to only find it locked. Zak looked around to see that someone was sitting on the floor with their back to a door. Walking around the table he saw a golden hair with a suit similar to the brown bear on the stage. Trying to get closer quietly but accidently knocking something off the table. The bear looked up to see Zak gripping the edge of the table. Zak saw the white pupils staring at him almost like when he was in the office.

"It's okay no need to be so frightened friend"

"Who are you?"

"I go by many names like Fredbear, Golden Freddy, or just Goldie"

Zak noticed that the animatronic talked to him as if they were programmed that way. Goldie stood up and started to walk over to Zak and stopped right in front of him. Zak looked up into Goldie's eyes to only see a spark erupt out of the corner of his eye. Looking over away from Goldie he saw something beeping out in the corner of the room. Goldie grabbed Zak and pulled him towards the other door as the camera stayed on.

"Shh... Don't worry I got you"

"Let me go"

"Whats your name?"

"I am Zak Saturday and I said let me go"

"You are the only one thats not not going to get killed tonight I'm gonna protect you right here"