Chapter 5

Goldie jolted awake as the airship stopped. He rubbed his eyes and looked over to the window and saw two other airships blocking the way. He got up off the bed and pulled the hoodie that the Saturdays gave him which was an old rusted gold color with the Saturdays symbol on the right sleeve. He ran to the door to only be tackled by the 7 foot gorilla cat called the Fiskerton Phantom or just Fisk for short.

"Fisk whats going on? Who's out there?"

Goldie listened to Fisks unaudible muttering. Goldie never knew why Doc and Drew couldn't understand the gorilla cat but somehow him and Zak could understand him perfectly. Nodding his head Goldie ran off to go find Zak and to see what he can do. He reached the bays and saw the same people who were at the pizzeria before yelling at the Saturdays. Zak was standing far behind with the Komodo Dragons and the Ornithocheirus bird named Zon. They were growling at the people as a woman with ginger hair tried to take a step closer to the Saturdays. Quickly Goldie teleported infront of Doc and Drew and somehow manifested weapons in his hands that looked like kitchen knives but longer and sharper.

 Quickly Goldie teleported infront of Doc and Drew and somehow manifested weapons in his hands that looked like kitchen knives but longer and sharper

He could hear Zak say 'cool' but what he couldn't understand how they got into his hands. All he knew was that he wanted to protect the one thing that could save him and his friends. The ginger woman backed up as another two males walked towards him but stopped when the ginger shouted something which Goldie didn't catch in time.

(well now I'm going to mess with ya' lets get out of Third POV and go into Goldies POV)

I watch as the ginger woman and the other two males go back to their airships and went off somewhere where I don't know. The weapons disappear from my hands as I heard the running footsteps of Zak come up to me. I saw his maroon brown eyes shine with a sparkle that I recognize from when we first met and I showed him that I can teleport. He started asking me many questions and I just couldn't think of any answers. Doc and Drew were scratching their heads as Zak kept asking me questions.

"Come on Goldie tell me how you did that? That was awesome the way you just showed up out of plain sight and those cool weapons showed up in your hands. Can you do that again, can you Goldie"

I didn't know how to answer Zak I have been here for only a month and this happens. I feel like there is more than this I can also feel something watching us. Zak is the first ever younger like brother that I ever had so I really don't know what to do. I mean when Zak first introduce me to his 'siblings' I was shocked. They seemed to warm up to me quickly and that meant a lot for me. I decided to answer with the most true answer I know:

"I have no clue Zak I was just thinking of a way to protect you and suddenly they just appear. I'd never done that before so I guess that it was an evolution of my powers but I hate to be a bringing of bad news but I feel like we're being watched"

"From where hun?"

I looked over at Drew and pointed to the pile of stacked boxes. Doc pulled out his battle glove and walked over to the box and before I knew it a black figure jumped from behind the boxes and tackled me to the ground. I looked above me to see the familiar puppet that could move without strings.

"Marionette?!?!?!?!"

The puppet looked up at me and smiled before he passed out on top of me and with a flash blinding me. I blinked a few times to see Marionette in his human form badly injured and breathing heavily. Zak looked confused as so everyone else. I was very shocked that the puppet was still in the pizzeria. But how did he get on the airship when we are nowhere near the pizzeria. I got up to a sitting position and watch as Zak came up to me.

"Goldie do you know this person that showed up?"

"Yeah I know him this Marionette the puppet master that was in the pizzeria before the one you visited to find out why everything was strange. He's the one that gave us life and well I guess you can say that he was our beginning and when he was actually a soul of a dead child as well. But he wasn't killed by Vincent if you are thinking that"

I watch as Drew looked through her computer and didn't see anything. Of course they wouldn't have it no one reported the missing's of the children at the pizzeria. They never really cared about that only cared about money. I gently picked up the puppet humatronic and brought him to my room to rest. I could hear the soft breathes of the puppet but something seems off. It's like there is more than just him here but I am more worried about knowing why he was here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Duh duh dah stay tune for the next chapter people I'll be updating more often as I can but I hope you all enjoy this story byebye