Something Isn't right

Third POV

It's been over a year now since the whole 'Kur' business started and now Goldie was meeting Wadi and Ulraj for the first time. It's Zak's 13th birthday and his parents threw a surprise party which scared Goldie to find out Zak had friend that Zak forgot to mention. He smiled as he watch Zak try to flirt with Wadi. Giving a light chuckle there were no news spikes ever since Argost has been defeated and killed. Vincent was no longer with them but Spring was there with them trying to fit in as best as he can. Wadi was flat out ignoring Zak and only talked to Ulraj and Zak saw that.

"What's the matter Wadi, Ulraj?"
"You have been avoiding us for the past year not even thinking on visiting us"
"I'm sorry guys I had so much going on and-"
"If we were you friends then you would at least get in contact with us and tell us what was going on"

Goldie saw that their argument was getting them nowhere as he teleported in front of Wadi and let out a low chuckle.Wadi and Ulraj both jumped backwards as Goldie's eyes landed on them. He crossed his arms and smiled.

"Do you think Zak had anytime to get a hold of you guys as we were chased by the secret sciencetist and being hunted by Argost and also the Naga's. You better rethink on what comes out of that pretty little mouth of yours"
"Uh....... guys meet Goldie my adobtive older brother. He's a soul in a humanimatronic he and his friends have been overprotective of me for the past year.........he may seem scary but really he's just a giant teddy bear"
"Wow his eyes are very strange indeed........ hate to ask this but are you from the future...........What my people have different perspectives of machines that look more closer to humans than anything else........"

Goldie cracked a smile before laughing as he took his jacket off and stretched. His off white long sleeve shirt was long so he rolled them up and placed his hands on his hips. Smiling like an idiot Goldie teleported behind Zak and picked him up and suspended himself in the air before giggling and teleporting again only for Ulraj to be knocked to the ground and Komodo snatched the kelp necklace from around Ulraj's neck.

"What how I didn't sense you at all"
"Like I said Ulraj he's an humanimatronic they don't give off much heat nor smell...... you're at a disadvantage with Goldie. He can sense anything from miles around and each one has a special ability which Goldie can teleport to anywhere he wants"
"Now that's cool so where are the others"
"They're inside baking Zak a birthday cake"
"Wait they can do that?"
"Zak if you don't remember we were built for parties and a pizzeria place"
"Oh right sorry I forgot"

Zak scratch the back of his head as Wadi walked off to where Drew and Doc was standing. She sat at the table and watch as Doc cooked on the grill. Bonbon came running out of the airship with pre-made hamburgers and handed the tray to Doc. Doc smiled as Bonbon set the tray down then left back into the airship. Freddy jumped out of the opening and ran up to Zak and covered his eyes.

"What's going on, Freddy?"
"The cakes done and we're surprising you with it"
"Oh okay I guess that's a good reason"

Freddy whistled as Fred and Bonnie carried out the cake. Mangle was jumping up and down as Bonbon carried something behind his back. Fred and Bonnie set the cake down in front of Zak as everybody started singing the birthday song.

^Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Zak
Happy Birthday to you^

Freddy uncovered Zak's eyes as he stared in awe at the cake. It was well done and made for the perfect occasion.