Haunting Nights

In the Airship...........Zak's POV
So much has happened after meeting Goldie and all of them. They protect me though they don't know what's going to happen. And what Axel has said it's bothering me..... Could it be true my real memories are lost somewhere and I just need to look deeper into my powers to reactivate them or something else. It's so confusing now mom and dad is curious about this as well. What's in the past that's so dark that I unconsciously locked away my memory. I need more answers than questions right now. But who am I really? Is the real question thats running through my mind.
I got up from my bed and looked at the alarm clock on my bedside table. 12:30 AM. Half past midnight thats strange. I thought it would be more earlier than this. *Come this way......trust me you're almost there* A little girls voice fills my mind as I walk out of my room and to my right walking down the hallway. The little girl's voice lead me to the cockpit where I saw a little girl with a red dress on and a few others behind her. The girl had red hair tied in pigtails and bright glowing green eyes. Another girl dressed as a ballerina eyes closed and neon purple hair. The two males had white hair but one of them had dye-pink bangs. The purple dressed one was a bear and the pink dressed one was a fox.
"Yay! You made it the toys nor the originals didn't tell you about us did they"
Was she talking about Goldie and the others cause I doubt they know these guys. The girl giggled again before pointing at the bear and smiled. The bear sighed before walking closer to me. I went to grab the claw but realized I didn't grab it when I left my room. Oh man. This isn't good. I'm not as strong in hand-in-hand combat as I am with the claw. But it can't hurt to try right? Wrong before I could even move the fox put his hand on my shoulder as the bear squat'd down and put his left hand on my eyes.
I re-opened my eyes to see myself not in the airship like before. But in some circus like building. Then I hear her voice speak again.*We were know for private parties for birthday girls and boys. Hehe...... we loved the boys and girls that came to see us..... but then something happened when our biggest location Freddy Fazbears Pizza closed due to a crime scene not many girls and boys came to see us...... The boss thought it would strike up more due to the closing of the location of our fellows. But it did not for several nights we were zapped back into working condition.* I watch as the scenes change and the horror of the process of each zap the security gave to them. It was horrible but it was so hard to look away. *I knew how to play pretend and got away from most of the zapping but my friends didn't know how to play pretend. It was sad the intercom was telling the security guard what to do..... so whenever the intercom was down I would intercept it and talk to the security guard.....He was very nice and happy that he could do good for us but sadly we felt something control us. It scared us and made us do bad things* 
I saw everything was this girl showing me how it first started after Vincent's crime and how it came to be. *He didn't hold it against us in matter of fact he helped us and we were set from the curse but now we didn't gave a damn we hurt'd the one we cared for we covered up our crimes and sins by destroying ourselves and the place that it happened it. Then the boss called it a leakage of oil and other bad stuff but in truth we destroyed everything and also ourselves to repent our sins. And now we pass this knowledge to you so that way you can start regaining your memories. We can only give you a little at a time but if you want to know more find a remaining part of each one of us and touch it and You'll gain more of your lost memory.... So long Kur bye bye*
Then everything went black. I groan as I reopen my eyes and saw BonBon standing above me giving puppy eyes. He helped me sit up as I look back at the crates and saw nothing. So was it a vision that I saw. The girl said to gain more of my past life I need to find a piece of them that was left behind. Maybe I should ask Goldie about them. Bonbon gave me a worried look as I stopped moving.
"Are you alright Zak?"
"Do you know anything about a circus performance with dealing with a red headed girl, and ballerina, a fox and a bear?"
Bonbon stiffened as he heard me. Did he know all about them but was afraid of something. He covered it up with a smile and shook his head. I knew he was lying the way he acted just now. Bonbon brought me back to my room when all of a sudden my knees became weak and Bonbon caught me. A scream erupted out of my lips as I saw a vision past through my eyes......
1001 B.C ............................
Walking through the hallways of the castle was boring I have lived for so long. Life as an immortal  is good and all but nothing really happens as things were quiet. Being ruler of the world. I brought peace to every race as I lay on top of the roof now thinking about an forbidden spell. The doors bursted open. Morris slivered in with his queen close behind.
"Morris what can I do for you today?"
"This is ridiculous with these humans...... I want them out  of  this place..... they think they are more than us nagas but them in the royal court and I'm sick of it"
"Now, now Morris  theres no need to be up-set its not worth it.....besides you guys thought you were higher in the royal court when I first came to rule........ Now if you excuse me I have papers to sign, good day"
I walk away from Morris as he growled. In truth I love the human race they represent so much. Besides we need the human race to balance out the powers of the world really. I walk to my office and sit down in my chair and started on the papers that needed to be down by the morrow. 
Present............................
I jolted out of Goldie's arms and everyone was standing around me. At first I was confused at first before I realized what happened. Was this the first vision that the little girl gave me. But there is still more missing cause something happened for Kur...... no.......me to cast that spell. I looked up at Goldie to see his eyes flash to clear lime green eyes before flashing back to his normal eyes that I'm use to seeing.
"Zak what happened? Bonbon freaked out when you collasped so he ran and got all of us"
"I had a memory flash back and it was strange besides Goldie I have a question to ask"
"Bonbon already told me you asked him about 'them' and sadly we only know so little about 'them' but enough to tell you what the phantom said to you in the cockpit. Yes Bonbon told me about you in the cockpit and he knew exactly why, too"
Goldie sighed before helping me up and picked me up. I really hate my height now. I am 11 years old and everybody can pick me up without much trouble. Well my height and also my weight can factor that out evenly. The rest of them followed Goldie and me while mom, dad, uncle Doyle and Van Rook stayed behind. Maybe it was private enough not to get them involved. Due to how Goldie is acting it must be serious. We walk to his room and he set me down on his bed. "The reason why we tried to keep 'them' a secret due to their hidden parts that the boss managed to salvage from the incident. We hid them in certain areas so that way no one could rebuild the nightmare clown........... we hoped to destroy the parts but were unsucessful on our attempts at destroying those curse objects. Without much we could do we only hid each part. I took Baby's head; Mari, Ballora's head; Foxy, Toxic's head; Springbon, Francis's head. Francis and Toxic were known as Funtime Freddy and Funtime Foxy. We decided on different names for them as the toys got different names from the rest of us......."
"So you're telling me that these visions of the past are reachable since you guys hid them yourselves"
"Yes but we have to make sure that we're not followed to find each one"
I nodded my head as I saw something flash by the dark corner of the room. I didn't realize anything before Foxy jumped out in front of me and shielded me from something. Goldie pulled me back as Foxy fell to the floor. Mangle screamed as the shadow moved from Foxy to Chici and Chica within seconds. The shadow continued from Chica to Mari but Mari blocked it with his puppet strings. Goldie held me tight close to him as I watch Mari and the shadow fought. Before long the shadow disappeared and everything was still. Mangle ran over to Foxy as he reached up at her...... it was sad to see them like this but Chici's and Chica's bodies turned to ashes as Foxy reached up to Mangle and touched her forehead. I saw a light spark as he also turned to ashes. "He gave me it's location and now our numbers are decreasing"
"That means we find that one first cause none of us can receive a certain memory due to animal to animal bull"

Oh boy this is going to be fun. Sarcasm, really brain is that you can think of at a time like this....... We just lost three of us so we are limited now. We just need to stay closer now because of a shadow that is able to kill them.

"That shadow had a weapon that can seriously hurt Kur but can kill us"

I froze at that. It can hurt me critically but can kill my friends. And this is all happening due to my memories coming back and my powers are growing stronger. But the unknown factor is what happened during the past that made me lose them in the first place. Theres so many questions but the little girl though- Goldie referred her as Baby so I guess that was her humanimtronic name. Whatever this is we need to get this over before the shadow comes back to kill more of my friends.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow we are getting somewhere now.......but its strange that I managed to write a full chapter in someone's pov without changing to a different character but whatever......... who do you think is the sinister that Nightmare/Axel is talking about......... Vincent's POV next chapter see ya then.
I'm DJ Midnight-sama and I'll be solving the mystery with you bye-bye