Chapter Two

Mike looked back at the others and turned the picture towards them. Bonnie's eyes went wide as he looked at the picture frame. Chica grabbed onto Foxy as Foxy bared his teeth as Drew looked more closely at the man in the picture to see that he had dark brown (almost black) hair as well as very tiny pupils that were completely black. He was wearing a purple outfit that was very close to Mike's uniform.

"So is this him that you thought I am?"

"Yes but where is he?"

"He was conflicted for your guys murders and now serving life in jail"

"So we are already avenged for"

"What was his name?"

"Vincent Carlswell he was fired and put into jail so theres no more reason to kill security guards anymore. You're safe so can we just get along now and try to be friends"

"We have to tell Freddy and Goldie now"

"I already know and tried to tell you guys but you didn't believe me at all"

Everyone turned around to see that Goldie and Freddy were standing there. Drew looked for Zak to only see him pasted out in Goldie's arms. Doc calmly walked over to Goldie to try and get Zak back to only get growled at. Taking a step back Goldie relaxed and just hugged Zak tighter to him. Drew watched the behavior of the golden bear as if he was concern for him. As if he knew what Zak was really.

"Excuse me 'Goldie' but do you really know the full truth?"

"I've always listened around and heard many things. There were some people who dressed weirdly talking about a little boy having a dangerous power. They were planning to kidnap him and keep him locked up and never let his family see him ever again. When they walked away they dropped the picture so I picked it up and memorized the picture before long I saw him walk out with you during the day"

"So the people that you heard and saw they were the Secret Scientist and they've been after us for almost a year now"

"I know that he's yours but he maybe the only on to actually save our souls from this painful place"

Oil like tears started to fall from Goldie's eyes as he took a step by towards Drew and Doc. He held Zak very close as he came as to five feet away from them. Looking up straight into their eyes he gulped as he tightened his grip onto Zak and cried up a sob and looked back at Foxy, Chica, Bonnie, and Freddy. They had sad eyes as they walked up to them and looked over at Mike and the Saturdays.

"We wish that he could stay with us-"

"-but he needs to be with you that-"

"-means we won't be able to see him-"

"-all that much so we're asking if you-"

"-could bring him back once in awhile so that he could play with us"

"We'll think about its been a long night it is the door still lock Mr. Schmidt?"

"Its locked till morning"

"And that would be"

"6AM"

"oh boy what time are we even on anyways?"

"3AM"

"Gezz well I guess we can talk more about this mystery of the missing children and finish up that cold case as well."

They all sat down and listened to each story from the way they were killed and where their remains were. Goldie was still holding onto Zak as everything went around but he still was able to tell the complete story on how everyone was killed. Doc typed everything that they said and filed it while Drew was making coffee in the kitchen for the three adults. Though Zak was fully asleep she still worried that this night might change his perspective forever.

"Goldie I have a question for you"

"Yes"

"Why are you getting so personal to Zak than anything else?"

"I-I feel a comfortable aura around him and well its always so painful living this world and he just makes it all better. Just by being around him so before you guys leaving in the morning I just want to get all the comfortable feeling before the night is up"

"Doc may we speak in private for a moment"

"Why Drew?"

"Just come on Doc"

Drew and Doc got up from the table to see Mike look over at Foxy before tackled him into a hug. They walked into the kitchen and Doc took out his battle glove for some light. Drew sat down on a stool as so did Doc as they heard Mike laughing.

"Doc I think that what Goldie is talking about the calm feeling is actually the Kur inside Zak. While you were busy taking in their side of their stories I watched Goldie's behavior towards Zak. And once I've read that Kur's powers can calm the decease and actually send them to he neither world with no pain"

"So what are you saying Drew is that Kur can control the undead as well. That's not even scientific"

*facepalms* seriously why did I even put that ugh well onto the story

"Thats not what I'm saying Goldie may get protective over Zak like any other cryptid that we met so far"

"So he might-"

"Thats right Doc we have to let him protect Zak we may have to take Goldie with us so lets hope it doesn't come to that"

"Okay Drew but let get back out there before they do too much to Mike"

Getting up they walked out of the kitchen to see Mike being bearhugged by Foxy and Goldie falling asleep with Zak in his arms cradled like a baby. Bonnie was fixing his strings on his guitar and Freddy was nowhere to be seen. Chica was watching Mike being squeezed by Foxy giggling at the face Mike was making.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Well thats another chapter which I need to work on others oh well I'll see u next time see ya