Chapter Three

Drew started giggling as Mike tried to struggle away but failed as Chica latched onto him. All of a sudden the lights came back on and Freddy came out of the service room. Goldie woke up instantly and tightened his grip on Zak. His eyes darted around to only see Freddy walk over to the table and sit down.

"Oh relax Goldie I just rebooted the power thats all"

"I thought I heard something coming from the entrance doorway"

"You must be hearing things Goldie"

"Oh but I must insist that he's right on hearing something"

An unfamiliar voice sounded off inside the room. They looked towards the entrance to see the man in the picture frame. A pair of handcuffs hanged from his left hand and a knife in his right. Foxy growled as Chica hid behind Mike. Freddy stood up and gasped. Bonnie dropped his guitar as Goldie held Zak even tighter to his being. Drew and Doc reached for their weapons. The man laughed as he slowly raised the knife in his right hand.

Goldie stood up and pulled Zak more closer to himself and backed away from everyone. Mike rested a hand on Chica's blonde hair as Foxy stepped out in front of them. Doc got his battle glove on and watched as the man walked closer. His eyes were insane as he swung the knife near Drew. She jumped back and brought out her fire sword. Doc waited patiently for the man to make an attack on him.

"Ah you poor little boys and girls have got some friends that are adults...Oh whats this little one is here as well"

"Stay away from my baby boy you-"

"Oh perfect the parents are here and so ain't that little boy who almost witnessed all five murders so long ago"

"Mike whats is he talking about"

"I-I don't know I don't remember anything all that I remember from my childhood is coming to this place for a birthday party. But the one who was having the birthday never showed up so we all waited till a parent came running out screaming blood"

"So sweet that you remember that part but I didn't get the time to kill that woman before they arrested me"

"How did you escape from prison?"

"Oh my very noisy aren't we about the whole arrested thing... oh boy I'm so scared what are you going to do call the cops on me... You know those lazy pigs can't do much about this situation."

"We are federal agents that look closer into cold cases and we already know that you're the one that killed all five children and know where you hid their bodies"

"Oh my I'm so scared I mean why bother go all through that when I can easily escape and run for-"

"We'll stop you once and for all"

They looked over at the animatronics to see that their eyes changed from colorful to the eyes of Goldie's. They took a step forward to only push Mike, Drew, and Doc behind them and growled at the man in purple. Goldie was still behind everyone holding onto Zak very tightly as his friends growled at the purple man. But they didn't realize a pair of dull grey eyes filled with pain. Till something ran out and tackled the purple guy into the service room.

They had no idea what was going on in that room as struggles could be heard. They didn't see the blur but Goldie did and he knew that it was a risky moment at that time. So he kept his grip on Zak in hopes that he'll be alright. As the struggles settled down they watched as the door open and a lone figure came out. It was an animatronic but they somehow knew it was a wearable suit.

"Oh... this is just wonderful... heh... poor springbon knew that I could easily knock him out and wear him... heh... can't get me now can you? I knew this would happen.... Hahahahaha.... this is so predictable I win..... hahahahahahaha"

*ting*

"What?"

One by one the springs latched and the endoskeleton collapsed onto the purple man slowly killing him. The blood splerd out of any broken off pieces and he coked on his own blood. Looking up he growled before falling to the ground and screamed out his agony. They watched as he went down as Drew and Doc went over to the animatronic suit and watched a smile form on his face.

"All I wanted was friends but he ruined me to the point where I couldn't have any and killed children that were friends with me. I finally was able to avenge those who died at his hand. He'll feel what they felt all along I'll use my own body as his prison. He's now dead he fell into my trap. He've got springtrapped"

Springbon whispered as the man's screams have finally stopped. Everything went limb as Goldie started crying in the back and walked up to the front hugging Zak close. Foxy and Chica started to cry followed by Bonnie and Freddy as they watch springbon go offline. They didn't realize that he really cared for them and was only trying to take the pain away. Oil ran deep into springbon's eyes as if he was crying as well with them.

Drew watched as Goldie walked up to her holding Zak still. His eyes were teared up and a frown on his face. Doc was trying to get Mike to snap out of it but he was too shocked to even move. So here was Goldie standing in front of Drew holding Zak crying for a list friend. The other four were surrounding springbon trying not to wake up their deactivated friend.

"Mrs. Saturday"

"Drew, sweetheart what may I do for you?"

"I want to come with you and travel I'm suppose to be deactivated and suppose to be trapped inside the wall. They don't really need me anymore so can I please come with you"

"Let me and Doc think about it okay Goldie"

Goldie nodded his head and walked down to the office. Drew turned towards Doc and gave him a certain look that told Doc everything. Sighing he nodded his head and went back to trying to snap Mike out of shock. Drew walked down to the office to see Goldie in a corner with a blanket covering Zak and him nuzzling Zak's messy looking white star. Walking up to him she crouched down to see his eyes move to look straight at her.