Little Brother I've never left you alone

Zak's POV

Didn't expect this view did you hehe

I sat next to Mike as we went over the cameras. Bonbon a blue bunny with makeup...weird and Bonnie guarding the doors. This was the most important job I was ever given sure I have been on many missions but this one was way different. There's a killer humatronic on the loose as me and Mike just sit here and look for him on the cameras. But so far nothing and it's only 11 pm which was strange. I could see mom in the storage room with foxy and dad in the bathrooms with Freddy. The others were out in the main party room holding kitchen utensils. I heard air splitting as I turned around I saw Goldie standing there with the claw in hand.
"Here you forgot this on the airship you're going to need in just in case alright Zak"
"Yeah...... Goldie"
"Yes Zak what is it?"
"Are you sure nothing will happen to you?"
"I'm positive besides I'm already dead so nothing can kill me really but you Mike mom and dad are mortals which we don't want anything to happen to you guys that's why the others are helping"
I gave a short nod as Goldie gave a faint smile then teleported out of the room. I see bonbon look over at me and waves with his gloved hand. I looked down at the claw and bit my bottom lip I wish I could do more to help Goldie but as he said I'm only human. But I have a cryptids soul inside which won't do much to stop this killer humatronic now.
The clock stroked 12 as a chim went off signaling the start of the shift as if on que springtrap started to roam about he came out the service room holding the two axes in hand

This pic helps explains what Zak is seeing

At first I thought he looked cool but begun to see the killer insane look spread across his face

At first I thought he looked cool but begun to see the killer insane look spread across his face. He looked up directly at the camera and smiled. He knew we were watching him. Mike clicked to the next camera to see him making his way towards the bathrooms as he heard the most annoying voice I will ever hear say 'hello'. Geeze now I know why this 'BB' was scraped who would want to hear that all day long. He followed it like Goldie said he would. So far so good with this plan. Dad and Freddy hid in one of the stalls as springtrap walked into the room. He growled as he saw no one their I saw Mike's lips twitch into a small smile before going back to a frown as we watch him walk out of the bathrooms. This is going to be a long night. I quietly stood up from my chair and walked over to Bonnie. He looked at me before bending down so that way I could whisper into his ear. He nodded his head as he looked out his door to see nothing coming towards us. He looked at bonbon to see his head shake. So for right now springtrap was too busy trying to find the source of the voice.
Then I heard a laugh of 'BB' and knew it was mom in the kitchen since her and foxy walked that way before 12 cause the storage room was too close to us to begin with. Springtrap growled as he walked past the hallway and into the kitchen. I looked over Mike's shoulder since he was sitting down to only see a blank screen but I could hear the auto. I could hear pots and pans being thrown to the floor. So mom and foxy managed to hide before he came in. But there was a noise I didn't want to hear. A grunt came from the room sounding too familiar to my liking. MOM. Was the word I thought before I saw Chica run to the door and whispered something to Bonnie then left. I stared at Bonnie before he crouched down to be level with me.
"Don't worry foxy and mangle distracted him while Drew got away. That was a close one hopefully Mari and Goldie finds that mirror we can't distract him for much longer he's getting smarter by the minute. They need to hurry before we run out of rooms"
After Bonnie was explaining he stood back up and walked over to the door looking out again. This was too much for just mom and dad to handle where are you Goldie what's going on down there in the basement. I spotted something white in the corner of my eye and looked past bonbon to see a face that I thought was gone forever. ARGOST. How was he here and where did he come from. I saw him beat to a pulp so there is no way he would heal that fast unless he used a defenceless cryptid to do his bidding. His smile creeped me out before he ran out to the party room I panicked and went to see on the tablet. Mike was sleeping with the tablet on his lap bob wonder why bonbon Iis so distracted he's watching Mike sleep. I searched through the cameras to see Argost on the main stage smiling at the scene with foxy holding off springtrap with a pole in his left hand and his hook latched onto the blade of the axe.
What was he planning is he planning to use Springtrap. I can't let that happen I ran to the door and ducked under bonbon while he was playing with his light blue bang. Running out to the party room I saw mom and dad trying to get springtrap to follow the fake child's voice but it's not working any.ore since now springtrap knows the difference.
I needed to do something cause it doesn't look good for foxy at the moment.
"Hey big guy why don't you pick on someone your own size"
At the sound of my voice springtraps attention snapped to me. His smile widen as he pushed foxy far away. Before springtrap could take a step towards me Argost came in and snatched him up. Oh no that wasnt suppose to happen.

Springtrap's POV
Beware springtrap will swear a lot due to Vincent's evil spirit inside of his suit rated T POV

Damn I almost had the f#$#ing kid. But this white a$$ b!#@$ grabbed me. I felt the stupid weaklings side almost took control over this body. This stupid curse that he set on himself. The motherf#@#$er took me outside as if he was magical f#@$# sarcasm I want to know why he wants me in the first place so I'll stay for a bit.
"Yo a$$hole What do you want from me?"
"Now mind the language..... I want revenge on that boy in there and due to your killer instinct you can easily kill him. And in for return you can have anything you want"
'This guy is he sane the boy has a strong soul which I cannot get near unless he is willing to brainwash the kid. I kinda like his white messy star on top of his head. It's cool on the kids head.'
"I've got something better in mind you brainwash the kid and I'll just take to a place where no one can find him you got that"
"Deal"
I smirked now as long as it takes Goldie to figure out my plan I'll be able to snatch the kid he start to love as a brother and take his happiness away from him.

????????? POV
Try to guess who this is

What was springtrap playing at he can't possibly after the kid for no reason unless.........Oh no he wants the kids power that can control creatures of t ghat e unknown and send/call the deceased to his every command I must warn them.

Goldie's POV
I run to the party room to see every thing destroyed. Drew and Doc getting bandaged by Bonnie and Chica. Mike holding onto the table as he lurched over. But I couldn't see Zak and that wasn't a good sign. Springtrap is still out roaming free but nowhere in the pizzeria. I then see Zak walking towards me with a frown on his face.
"Argost got springtrap"
Those words made my servos burn as I looked at Mari who was carrying the mirror. Damn that means it's going to be harder than it was before to get rid of Vincent. I saw a faint shadow lurk out of the dark corner of the room. It was walking up behind Zak my first instinct was to get to Zak.  But the shadow put it's hand on Zaks forehead as Zaks eyes closed and he fell limbed into the shadows arms.
"ZAK"
I could hear Drews and Doc's scream as I teleported to Zak. But the shadow just stopped me by raising its shadowed hand. I stopped before the shadowed man became clear. (I'm lazy so this is what he looks like

there) Who is he? Why do I have this feeling like I know him? He moved his arms to wrap around Zak before lifting Zak close to his body as if he needs Zak as a lifeline. Then what surprised me the most was that he spoke.
"I don't have much time. Lance its been so long you've might of forgotten me..... but I'm your older brother Axel. I come to you with a warning..... the man known as Argost has made a deal with springtrap. Springtrap wishes to kidnap this boy and brainwash him...... but there is a way a stronger way to destroy Vincent once and for all...... and save springbon from Vincent's evil clutches....."
"Big brother why now show up I thought you were long gone"
I started to tear up how is this possible. I've lost so long ago yet here he is the very being that haunted my dreams as a child before the accident.
"I got no time (did u see what I did there song reference 'I got no time' by the living tomestone) for explain ing it. But the only way to defeat springtraps evil side (Vincent) is for both you and this boy to touch his core and combine your powers making them one.....then all of us wil~~~~ oh no time has ran up before I become a shadow once more"
"Wait no you need to tell me the rest what will happen to me and my friends"
Before my eyes I saw him disappear as Zak slowly fell to the floor. I caught him before hitting the ground. What will happen to us after we defeat Vincent? What will be done about Zak? So many questions and I can't think of any outcome to this what am I going to do.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow that was super weird but anyways there's more to continue see ya next time in the next chapter cause the mystery isn't over yet DJ Midnight is solving the case