Horrible Truths

"Great. He can teleport too," Coulson groaned.
"Yeah, but we have other problems right now," Daisy said as Toby's men stood and picked up their guns. Coulson also picked up a gun. The two of them were backed into a corner. The men lifted their guns, Coulson lifted his, and Daisy started to lift her hands in front of her. Then suddenly, the door was blown down and the rest of the team flooded in. The all took out the men quickly. When they were all defeated, Daisy collapsed to the ground from exhaustion and pain. She had already taken the knives out, and was still bleeding substantially. "We need to get her back to the bus," Coulson urged. "NOW!" May rushed over, helped her stand, and supported her. Coulson helped. Together they proceed back to the Quinjets. While they walked Coulson asked, "Ok, so who was that guy, Daisy? Where does he fit into all of this?"
"Well," Daisy responded,"He is an Inhuman who's actual power is absorbing other Inhumans' powers. He wanted me to tell him where all of the Inhumans I know are."
"Were do you think he disappeared to?" May gave a questioning glance and he explained."He can teleport too."
"I don't know. But I think that he powered the bomb that- that- you know."
"Yeah. Oh, and don't worry, I'll give you the 'that was stupid and impulsive' lecture later. Daisy smiled weakly.
"I'll be looking forward to it." They finally reached their Quinjets. The team split up into three groups, one for each Quinjet. As May flew, Coulson stitched up Daisy's wounds. Suddenly she realized something and her eyes grew wide. "Coulson!" she exclaimed.
"What is it, this really isn't a good time," he responded. She ignored him.
"I was just thinking, how would he have found our base so easily? And how could he have gotten in to plant the bomb, and how would he know the exact place where the bomb would need to be so as to injure Lincoln, but I would be fine? And he knew when I was going to get there. The only way he could do that is..." She trailed off.
Coulson's eyes grew wide with the realization of what she was saying.
"No," he said. "It couldn't- she just couldn't! There has to be another explanation!" Daisy lowered her head.
"I tried to find one there isn't."
"We need to get back to base. As soon as we can!
******
Lincoln's eyes fluttered open. His half open eyes scanned the room. Suddenly he realized where he was. He tried to sit up, but felt a sharp pain in his chest and laid back down.
"Daisy?" He called out weakly. He was met with silence. Suddenly the door opened and Jemma entered. "Simmons?"
"Oh Lincoln! I'm so glad you're awake! Now, you are still going to need to stay here for a bit, your injuries were quite severe! Now I just need to-"
"Simmons."
"Yes?"
"Where's Daisy?"
"Um- she isn't here."
"Where is she?"
"She had to go on a mission. She'll be back. Now. You need to rest." She walked over to his bed. He didn't see the needle that was in her hand. Suddenly he felt a sharp prick in his arm and the last thing he remembered seeing was a strange looking man standing over him before everything went black.