Chapter 7 - Insanity

okay so before I start...
AGAHAHHAGSHAHAHAH FUCKIE I HIT 1.31k!!! I'm so greatfull I love you all you make me happy ahhh I wouldn't have be here without you guys I love you so much and thank you soo much! Stay tuned as chapter 7 only gets more exiting! PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT ANY SUGGESTIONS!!

Julain's P.O.V

All my body was achey and stiff as I stood up; only I couldnt. Paisly had tied my wrists and ankles together with duck tape. She had sedated me and locked me in her basment.

"Hhhppppp!!!" I screamed in horror, everything was dark and my heart started to pound against my chest. I couldnt see a thing. And I couldn't even scream properly as there was duck tape stuck on my mouth.
I tried to focus my eyes until I heared the door unlock.

"Hey sugar plum" I heared Paisley whisper quietly. She harshly ripped the duck tape off my mouth making me scream. "Ouch! Paisley what the hell is going on?!" She didn't say a word. Instead she dragged me by my arms and forcefully sat me in a chair.
"Paisley please..." I said quietly. She tied handcuffs onto me and the chair and then walked over and turned the lights on.
"Julian, you have to know, that I love you, and I'm doing this for your own good" she said calmly.
"P-Paisley what are you g-gonna do?" I said shivering with fear... Is she going to kill me?
"Well, you can quickly read this contract and sign it." She mischievously said.
She walked out of the room as I started to read the contract and relised that it was cleverlly written; it basically said that if I sign this contract, I will be held 'captive' with Paisley.
A few minuets later, once again, I heared unlock and Paisley walked in with a briefcase. The whole time her face was emotionless, like she was a phsycopath.
"Heres a pen so you can sign it." She said handing me one.
"I aint signing this."
"What?! You have to!"
"Pais! If I sign this contract, its basically taking away my freedom!"
"Well I think I will have to do something to cbange your mind she said bending down and opening the briefcase in front of me so that I could see whats inside; whips. All shapes and sizes, they were neatly stacked upon eachother.
"PAIS! STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? YOUR SCARING ME!"

"Hmmm, which one should I use?"
"N-no, Paisley you dont have to do this. Please dont hurt me" I whimpered. I wish I could defend myself, but I was handcuffed and tied down with harsh rope. I could feel rope burns forming around my ankles.
Paisley slowly took the back of the chair off and slowly lifted up my shirt.
"Paisley please! Don't AAHHHHH!!!!!"

She whipped my back over and over as I was crying in agony, my back beaten, swollen and bleeding.
"PAISLEY PLEASE STOP!! AAAHHHHHH!!"

Jerome's P.O.V

I texted Julain saying "hey bro wat u up 2" at 1pm. Its 9pm now.
Julian normally texts me back instantly.

I ran to Julian's  house and knocked on the door. Avery opened it.

"Jerome!" She cried throwing her arms around me.

"Ave! Whats going on??!" I said shocked, hugging her back. Inside I saw Miss Jara crying and Mr Jara comforting her.
I walked in "Miss Jara! Whats going on?" I levying looked around to see three cops in front of them.

"Jerome! My boy! Julian is missing!" She wailed hugging me.
I saw Jovani sitting on the stairs looking fustrated.
I walked over to him "hey man".

"Yo man. My brothers missing."

"Yeah your mom just told me. When was the last time you saw him?"

"You know man, thats the thing, I dont even remember, like if he was here right now I would just hug him man, I'm so scared right now."

All of a sudden my phone buzzed. It was Julian.

"JEROME I'M HELD HOSTAGE IN 435 ILMOOR STREET PLEASE COME GET ME SHES BEATING ME"

"OH MY GOD HEY LOOK!!" I ran to the police and showed them the text message.
"Right guys bring the DEA to this address, we're gonna raid it."

We waited home for Julian to arrive safely but he didn't.
Miss Jara got a phone call from the DEA. She put it on speaker.
"Miss Jara, we found your boy, Julian. Unfortunately he was rushed to hospital. He had severe whip wounds on his back. He's at Boyton Beech Royal Hospital in the E&R ward, just tell them who you are and they will let you in. He was tortured by Paisley Watson"
And then the phone cut.
We all got into the car and Mr Jara drove insanely through the traffic. We got out and ran into the E&R. Miss Jara mentioned her name and we ran into the ward.

Avery's P.O.V

"Julian!!" I cried. He was lying on his belly, his back was covered in huge cotton plasters and were stained in red blood from the inside. He had several drips in his arm.

"Ughh mom..." he groaned in pain.

Mrs Jara was crying so much "Oh my baby! What did that bitch do to you?!"

Jerome looked in shock too. Tears were coming out of his crystal blue eyes as his dirty blonde hair shined in the light. I guess I'm attracted to him. But my man Julian lay there helplessly. I walked over to Jovani and hugged him, then to Jerome.

"Hey are you okay?" I whispered.

"I think I've heared that name before... Paisley Watson, Paisley Watson..."

"Jerome?"

"Oh my god" he sat up shocked and in disbelief.

"Jerome are you okay?"

"Paisley was the older girl Julian was dating... He mentioned the name before..."

"Oh my god... Jerome, are you serious? There must be some kind of mistake."

"No Avery" Jerome said, turning to look at me. "Its the truth."