Chapter 14 - Pain

Avery's P.O.V

- Juwany Roman in the picture above  -

Avery's P.O.V

Now...

"I can't believe you're leaving to go on tour tomorrow" I whispered in his ear while leaning my head on his shoulder. I lying next to him, watching the bright stars from a random field he took me to. My best friend Ari was ill so i couldn't hang out with her today. So I guess it's gonna be a chill out and relax day.

"Don't worry babe, when I come back I will take you on the most romantic date ever." he whispered back to me.

" I love you", he said sitting up looking deep in my eyes.

"I love you too" I replied. He leaned in to give me a sweet kiss. I can't believe he is my boyfriend. I'm so lucky.

48 hours before...

It was early morning when my phone rang. "Ughh" I groaned as I looked at the time. 6:34am.

"Great" I whispered as I answered the phone.

"Hey!" I heard Julian's voice. My body woke right up. I sat up on my bed and tried to stay calm. Julian didn't know I still had feelings for him and this was the first time I talked to him in two months!

"Hey Julian! Why are you ringing?" I said as calmly as I could.

"Wait... Avery?! Oh I'm so sorry! I was supposed to ring my aunt, something amazing happened!"

"Why, what happened?!" oh god, I could hear the excitement in my voice.

"Me, Jovani, Mario and Juwany are going on another Part Of My Story Tour USA! Oh my god!! Our managers kept it a secret and I just got a call now!" Jovani screamed excitedly into the phone. I pulled my phone away from my ear.

"Oh my god!! Thats amazing Julian! I'm so happy for you!" I exclaimed.

"Thanks Ave, it means a lot. My mom and dad are going out to get all mine and Jovani's travel stuff so me and Jovani are throwing a party tonight, and we would like you to come and if you can, can you come a bit early to help us decorate the house, we want this party to be amazing!"

"Yeah of course!"

"Okay, Juwany and Mario will be there too so I'll see you at six. Thanks so much Ave"

"Haha anytime Jovani"."

Oh my god. What just happened? I fell back asleep feeling really good.

When I woke up it was 2pm. Oh gosh. I got up and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked downstairs and my mom was lying down on the couch watching TV with Honey sitting next to her.

"Hey baby" my mum said.

"Hey mum, Julian is having a party today because he is going on tour, so he invited me."

"Okay Avery, you can go but stay safe."

"Will do mom, love you."

I walked into the kitchen and started making myself a sandwich. I wonder if Julian still likes me. But I was his girlfriend two years ago- when we were fifteen! And I broke up with him. And we are all seventeen now. And I slept with Jovani- Julian's twin brother. What if Julian finds out? He will never forgive me! And if I get married to Julian, Jovani will be my brother in law and Jovani took my virginity. Ughh I hope Jovani doesn't tell anyone. If Jerome (Jovani's boyfriend) finds out, that means Jovani would have to say he cheated on Jerome.

Hours past, and it was finally six o'clock. I did my makeup how I normally did except I put on purple smokey eyeshadow as well. I put on a white crop tank top and blue skinny ripped jeans with my beige heels.