Chapter 13 - Home Alone

-Hey guys! Please make sure to vote and comment any suggestions! Also don't forget to follow me!-

WARNING, MATURE CHAPTER READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ A DIRTY CHAPTER SKIP THIS ONE.

Avery's P.O.V

Me and Jovani went shopping and out to eat. I had an amazing time. We walked into my house stumbling and laughing like drunk people. We went shopping and out to eat. I had an amazing time. He was hugging me from behind and kissing my neck.

I heard my mum come in from the kitchen with Honey and me and Jovani immediately broke apart before they saw us. The were holding suitcases and had big coats on.

Jovani immediately said "Hello Miss Ramos!"

She looked beyond confused "hey J-Julian, I didn't know you were back together with Avery?"

"Um, no Ma'am Julian is my identical twin, I'm Jovani." he said holding out his hand.

"Ohh Jovani, nice to meet you!" Mum said in the most friendliest voice ever.

"Are you and Avery dating now?" She asked with a smirk.

"No Mum! He's just a friend!" I quickly spoke and then I mouthed 'HE'S GAY' to my mum. Even though Jovani wasn't completely gay, I had to say he was because it was the only way my mum would let him stay here a night or two.

"Hey mom, why are you and Honey packed up, where are you going?"

"Oh baby! I forgot to tell you that I got a job offer in Chicago! I'm going there to do a test photo shoot for them to show off my talents!" My heart dropped, Jovani looked shocked.

"So- so what now? Are we moving if you get the job?"

"No Avery! The company is thinking about building a headquarters here in Florida as well, so if I get the job we're still staying here, and they build a headquarters here too! We will be gone for the weekend and will get back Monday morning."

"Oh okay, that's alright then I guess"

I gave my mum and Honey, my sister a big hug and kiss. My mum said it would be alright for Jovani to stay over, because I explained to her his situation (that he came out to his parents and they were not exactly open about it).

When my mum and Honey went, Jovani and me walked into my room. I stared at my bed until I felt Jovani moving closer to me, hugging me from behind. He started to kiss my neck passionately and his arms wrapped around my waist. I was wearing a sports bra with an unbuttoned flannel on top, so Jovani's strong tanned arms were nice and warm around my stomach. I felt safe. I couldn't hold it in anymore! I turned around and started kissing his soft plump lips fiercely and we staggered onto my bed. Oh my god. This was actually happening! I had never seen this side of Jovani before. I only knew him as my guy best friend, I still think of him as my friend, but I wanted to have sex with him so then i could use him to get practice. He turned me on. Jovani took off his shirt in a split second and all I could see was a muscular sexy version of himself. Abit like Taylor Lautner. He had perfect six pack abs and huge biceps. He layed me down and was on top of me at this point. He began to kiss my neck as he helped me take my flannel and sports bra off. I suddenly felt embarrassed and began to cover my breasts with my arms.

"Don't. You don't need to, your beautiful." he whispered in my ear with his hot breath.

He began to slowly move my arms away to look at me. He smiled and began sucking and feeling my boobs with his warm hands. He then began to remove my jeans as well as his, still managing to not break our kiss. I then took my thong off, feeling a little embarrassed because I'm pretty sure I told him once that I only wear underwear, clearly I lied. Jovani quickly put a condom on that he kept in his back pocket of his jeans.