Chapter 6 - Masked

The woman in the photo is 27 year old Paisley Watson
Hey guys I'm back with another chapter please vote and comment anyomre suggestions and ideas, I'm so sorry I haven't written in a while I couldn't think of anything hopefully you'll like this chapter xx

Julian's P.O.V

Today I had felt the most happiest I had been in ages, that I was getting that feeling back- the feeling of being in love.

Three months later

I got up from my bed and hopped into the shower, put my favourite t-shirt on, some black ripped jeans and my nikes. I could wait to see Avery again. My Dad dropped me and Jovani off at school and we walked in, we saw Bay, Jasper, Jerome and Jesse.

"Sup man" I said greeting them with our handshakes.

"Hey I heared your getting on to that new girl." Bay said straight away.

"Shut up man" I said shyly looking onto the floor. The hallway was full of people and I didn't want anyone to hear.

"Nah, it's true guys, Julian kissed her last night" Jovani said giving me an evil smile. I punched Jovani on the arm.

"Shut up man!!" I said even louder.

"No way shes too hot for you man!"

"Are you serious! You kissed her?!!"

The bell rang and we had to go back to class. "Yeah I did now bye." I said angrily walking away. They can be such douches sometimes.
I saw Avery while walking in, looking hotter than ever.

"Hey babe" I said pecking her on the cheek.

"Ooh hey Julian" she said smiling.

We talked all the way th- Lets just fast forward this bit.

• 6 hours later •

I was walking home in the boiling sun until I saw a familliar figure... She was tall, wearing skinny jeans and a sports bra and trainers. She had curly green hair that dangled to her hips. Oh my god...

It was Paisley, my ex girlfriend... no one knew about her... Not even Jovani. And I realised that she used me. Paisley used me. The thing no one knew was she was actually twenty-eight years old. And she groomed me when I was stressed out, a few months back, I had no idea until I researched the whole thing on google.

"Hey Julian baby she said kissing my cheek."

"Oh my god..." I whispered in shock.

"Listen baby, I miss you and I want to get back together with you."

"What are you doing here!!!? And no there is no way in hel-"

"OH COME ON! AFTER ALL THE THINGS I BOUGHT YOU!!"

"NO, THIS ISNT GONNA HAPPEN!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"Julian can we please talk this out, I've changed my ways, and I'm married" she said raising her left hand to show her wedding ring.

"Oh" who would want to marry Paisley? "Congrats but I need to head home so..." I started walking faster.

"Please come to my house, you can meet my husband!" She pleaded.

I stooped in my tracks and turned to look at her "And say what Pais? Hm? That I'm your 15 year old ex boyfriend that you groomed?!"

● If you don't know what grooming is its when an older person ( a pedophile) gives a younger person gifts and makes them feel special but eventually it turns to a abusive relationship and they make you do sexual things

"Please?" She whimpered.

I carried on walking.

"I'm pregnant" she said quietly.

"What" I looked back at her.

"I can show you the ultrasound scan photo."

I thought long and hard... My ex girlfriend is pregnant. The least I could do is see a picture of her baby...

"Okay, but only five minuets" I said quietly. Hopefully this wont be a waste of time... At this point, I think I still have feelings for Paisley...

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

We got to her new house, it was small but cute. It was yellow with turquoise shutters. The garden was green, filled with all flowers you could think of.

"Okay so this is my place." She said shyly.

"Where's your husband?" I asked her.

"Oh? Did I forget to mention? He's serving in Afganistan. He's gonna be back in two weeks! I cant wait!"

I'm seriously impressed. A soldier. Married to Paisley the Pervert. But it still kind of hurts. She loves someone else now.

"Well at least I dont have to explain to him why your bringing me here then."

She opened the door and i walked in. "Did you just move in or something?" I asked, there were boxes everywhere.

"Yeah, we moved here last month. Ugh I forgot! The photo albums are downstairs! I put the ultrasound photo in there... Come on, I'll show you." I followed her into the tiny basement. The walls were a dull grey colour, and again, there were boxes everywhere. Paisley was behind me. I looked around while she was looking for the photo albums in a box by the door. I was in front of her.

"Julian?" She said emotionlessly.

"Yeah?" I replied turning around.

"You know when you said I groomed you?" Paisley said, getting serious now.

"Yeahhh..."

"Well I didn't really, because we never did anything sexual." WHAT ON EARTH??!!! OH MY LORD!

"PAISLEY! YOU LIE SO MUCH!!"

"WHAT? GO ON THEN JULIAN! TELL ME WHEN I EVER DID ANYTHING SEXUAL WITH YOU?!"

"When you felt my up when we win your car when we were kissing." I said quietly.

"Put your hand on the bible and say you didn't feel me up then" She said now, trying so hard to control her anger. Paisley is bipolar, and pregnant, I cant imagine how hard it must be for her...

"Okay okay, fine, I felt you boobs." I confessed.

"Who taught you about grooming anyway?"

"I researched about it..." I said quietly.

"Okay, mabye I am a couger but you can't call me a pedophile." She explained.

"How old is your husband?" I glared at her.

"He's twenty one" she said quietly.

"And your??"

"I'm twenty eight" she said shamelessly.

"So your either a couger or a pedophile" I said trying to wind her up.

"I'M A COUGER!!!!!" Paisley screamed, shaking with anger.

"Okay! Paisley please calm down!" I said backing away from her. I checked my watch; 6:00pm it read. I felt unsafe...

"Paisley, I need to go..."

"Oh come on Julian please give me a minuet, the photo is somewhere here please wait."

"Okay! But then I need to go!" I said turning around and going on my phone. I got a text from Avery; 'hey b where r u?💚😚'
It read.
All of a sudden I heard the door lock.
"Your not going anywhere" Paisley whispered in my ear. I froze in horror as she quickly jabbed me with a sedetive on the top of my shoulder.

"What are you doi..." I said blacking out, falling onto the ground...