Chapter 1 - The New Girl

*I know 99GoonSquad are 16 but in this story, they are 15 years old, Avery is 15 too*

Avery's POV

I was walking to my new school, South Boynton High school. I dont get why we had to move from England to Florida. I was doing so well there. But my Mum got a new photography job here.

"It's a once in a lifetime opportunity Avery!" She would say exitedly.

Well. Now that we're here, I might as well fit in. Just a few more years untill I get out of this school and go University.
My little sister Lilly, is 8 years old and already loves it here. I'm 15, ohh snap this is going to be so awkward.

I was near the entrance of the school until I saw really really really hot guys talking to each other in their group.
I heared someone whistle "wee-woo."
Did they just do that to me?
I'm not even that good looking. I have black long hair and green eyes with my tanned skin, I'm half hispanic. My Dad's white, but was adopted by hispanic people. My mother is just fully hispanic.
I kept walking and opened the front door, I was in the reception office now.

"Um hi, I'm Avery Ramos, I'm new here." I said politley as I could because I wanted to make a good impression over here, I screwed it up in England.

"Oh Avery, thanks for checking in, you need to go to classroom 15, just down the hall. Oh, here's your timetable. A person will show you around then."

"Thank you" I said getting the paper she was handing out to me.

The halls at this point were really busy, there were kids running around, talking, texting.

I saw that group of hot guys on my left. They were all staring at me, so I looked down.

Suddenly a guy out of no where grabs my hand, twirls me around and pins me to the lockers behind me. He held onto my wrist tightly so I couldn't move. He put his free hand around my waist and looked deep into my eyes, he was so close to me; he was leaning on me. What the hell! Get off me perv! I thought but I was too scared to say anything.

"Hola hermosa dama" he whispered in my ear his lips were so close to mine. Obviously he could speak spanish.

Ugh what a douche bag. I tried to wiggle out of his grasp but it was no use. He just kept on looking in my eyes. He had deep blue eyes with a dark brown hair that had blonde highlights. He was wearing a grey t-shirt with a dark jacket and had dark red shorts on.

"Yo Julian, let her go man" one of the hot guys said. Walking over to us. He was wearing a tight green tank top so you could see his bicepes. I could feel my cheeks flushing crimson.
Julian let go of me and I started to walk away until he grabbed me and pulled me close to him his face was again, so close to mine.

"See you around" he breathed on my neck.
He walked off, smirking.

"Hey are you alright?" The hot guy asked.

"Yeah I'm good" I said walking with him. No one in the hallway seemed to notice or care what just happened.

"Oh thats just Julian, and from what I see, he's totally into you. I'm Jerome, by the way." he said smiling holding out his hand. Ah he was so beautiful. He had light brown-blonde hair crystal blue eyes, he was so muscular and had dimples.

"Avery" I said shaking his hand.
Ahh he's actually talking to me.

"Oh your British" He laughed.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"I Like your accent"

"Thanks" I smiled. " Hey could you show me where room 15 is?"

"Oh, your in my science class and yeah I'll show you, I'm going there anyway."

"Really? Oh thats cool" gosh this conversation was so awkward.

All the kids were making it to their classes now.

"Wow, big school huh?" I said, amazed.

"Sure is, 4000 kids here"

"Wow thats alot"

"Yeah I know right- oh! Heres room 15" we walked into the classroom.

"Um Mr Holden" Jerome said.

All the students stopped talking and stared at me.

"Ahh you must be Avery, have a seat."

I sat down at the back of the class.

"Guys this is Avery, she recently moved from England, so be nice" Mr Holden said, he was probably in his mid thirties and had dark hair and brown eyes, caucasian and he also had a beard.

"Wee-woo" someone wistled.

"Thats enough Jasper" Mr Holden gave him a glare.
Jasper smiled and looked at me.

Ugh, this is so embarrassing, I thought.
Mr Holden begun the lesson.

"Hey" somone whispered from my left.

I turned to see, it was Julian. Exept he was wearing different clothes. What the fuck.

"Oh hi" I said quietly.
He probably saw my facial expression I was trying to hide.

"Hey look, that wasn't me earlier"

"Oh sure it was, I mean what sort of person does that in front of everyone? I thought I was going to be attacked!"

"Wait... You're British?! Seriously though, it wasn't me, it was my twin brother, Julian"

"What? You-you're twins?"

"Yeah, I'm Jovani"

"Oh I'm sorry" I said, feeling like a fool.

"So, this row, complete the worksheets with the person on your right" Mr Holden explained, pointing at my row.

"Looks like we're partners" Jovani smirked.

I saw Julian walk in, he winked at me.
"Um... Mr Holden do you have any spare science worksheets"

"Yeah sure. Here you go." Mr Holden gave him some.

"Thanks." Julian looked at Jovani and mouthed 'I'm gonna kill you'.

The class laughed and Jovani's face went red.

"Whats so funny?" Mr Holden asked.

"Nothing Sir" said Jovani.

I turned to him, "Why did Julian say that?" I laughed.

"Cause I'm your partner" Jovani smirked.

At this moment, I just realised Julian was being defensive over me.