Epiloge

The nurse ran out of the maternity room and said to Sandro, "Here put these on", and handed him a green hospital top, shoes and cap. Sandro put them on with shaking hands and walked into the delivary room. Rebecca was lying there with sweat running down her face, but when she saw him she knew that it was all nearly over. "Just one more big push", said the doctor.

 Rebecca prepared herself when she felt the next contraction hit her. Sandro was standing behind her whispering words of encouragement in her ear. "That's good", said the doctor, "I can see the head". Rebecca pushed even harder and then when she looked at the doctor he was holding the baby in his arms. Rebecca didn't have more than a minute to see the baby then she felt another contraction take hold of her. "Push"! "Push! Shouted the doctor and she pushed again and again. Hearing the baby cry she looked at Sandro and saw that he was crying. She then looked at the doctor. He was holding her two beautiful twins. A girl and a boy. The doctor put them both on her chest and then he left them alone for a minute. 

Rebecca looked at both of their children and then she looked at Sandro and said "I think are little piece of paradise isn't going to be that peaceful anymore". Sandro looking at his happy little family wiped the tears from his eyes and said "I wouldn't want it to be any other way". Then he leant down and gave his two children a kiss and then looking at his wife said "Are little piece of paradise had bought us lots of luck and the only thing that has been missing is this"!

 And closing his eyes he thanked God for his precious little family.