Chapter one: Life!

(Poppy rose^ before being taken!)

Luke's prob:
"Maisy!" I've been walking around the house for 10 minutes looking for her! I've just got back from band practice with the band!
"Babe, where are you-" "DADDY" I turn and my little angel runs into my arms. "Hey pop's, where's mummy?!" She just shrugs her shoulders. Oh how helpful! 
"In here babe!" I grab poppy putting her on my hip and walk up stairs towards our room! "How was band practice?" "It was good, altho Mike decided to order pizza and eat about 8 slices involving him being sick everywhere. Nothing knew tho!" "How was yours and Pop's day" She just smiles and laughs. "It was great, we went to the park!"
(3 hours later!)
"Are you sure she's going to be okay! I've never left her with a baby sitter before and-" "babe, where only going out for an hour! Please relax" "I'm sorry, let's go!" "I'll get the boys and we'll head out!" I turn around and run down the stairs! "MIKE, ASH, CAL!" "What? I was coming!" Ash replied sarcastically "yeah, I was just putting my game controller away. No need to yell!" Typical Michael. Maisy grabs her bag and we're outta the door! "Finally, Let's go!" I grab my keys and we head towards my car!
(One hour later)
We pulled up on the drive, something felt of. There was police cars all up the street and our house door was open! "What the-" before Mike could finish that sentence I was out that car and in the house. Maisy and the boys following me! "What's happening?! Where's my little girl? Will somebody talk to me?" "Mrs Hemming's, please calm down. I'm afraid to tell you your daughter was taken about 30 minutes ago! Where trying everything to get her back! I'm sorry!" With that. He left! My little girls gone?!
(Authors note: So sorry, I know this is probably really suckish! Terrible writing skills! It'll get better, please bear with me! Also, I apologise for the spelling! Really bad at that! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter!!)