Chapter five: Hurt

(Poppy rose now^ picture of Google, just go with it ahaha)

Poppy's prob:
(Wasn't expecting that ay!)
I turned around, who are these people? I feel like I've met them before. But I don't know. All these years of pain. I don't know if I can trust anyone. Why did he call me Pop's?! Who's Pop's?. I'm so confused! "I-Er" I wanted so hard to talk to them. I wanted to ask them all these questions. But never being learned to speak. It sucks. I still talk like a baby would. I just sat there and buried my head in my knees and cried. The one thing I know how to do without messing up! "Hey, Angel. Don't cry! What's the matter? We're hear now! Your safe. I swear" Luke? Was that his name. Dad? Was he my dad? "I'm Maisy and this is Luke! We're your parents sweet heart!" Parents? I don't-I don't think I remember parents!
"You don't need to be scared of us, we've missed you so much! Let's take you home yeah?" I jumped back to the corner. I don't feel safe. What if the men come back. I need to get over this fear!

Maisys prob:
She's so scared. I just wanna be her mum again! Hopefully when we get home we can try to fix that! She can't seem to put a sentence together, stutter's all. I guess we'll have to be patient with her! I'm gonna find out what happened to her! Can I?