Chapter eight: listen!

Poppy's prob:
"Do you wanna continue what you was saying babe?" Ash had asked. "Yep" one word I can get on without stuttering! "So, if I did-didn't be quiet I'd get hit. Bad-badly. One time I was sick, I did-didn't feel good. I was crying and these two men-n came and they start-ed beat-Beating me and it hurt. A lot, my stomach was already killing so I was sick" I was crying a lot now! I looked around and they was all straight faces! No smiles. "I was sick on there shoes and they pinned me down and start-ed to-to" "They didn't did they?" Dad asked, through gritted teeth. I just shamefully shook my head no and started crying. Mum grabbed me and hugged me telling me it's alright! "How old was you baby? When they hurt you?" Mum asked. "7, when they started hitting me" I looked up and dad was punching the wall and the boys grabbed him and took him outside. Have I done Something wrong?

(Sorry, I don't know where this story's heading! Sorry if it's annoyed anyone or upset anyone! Ily)

Luke's prob:
"THIS IS SO UNFAIR!" "Luke, you need to ca-" I turned to face Mike before cutting him of. "If you tell me to calm down I swear I'll walk of!" I was beyond angry. "They hurt her, not just physically. Mentally. Who does that to a child. My baby?!" "I know, Luke. She's safe now! We'll make it better! Come back inside and let her finish!" We walked back inside and my little girl was crying on Maisy's lap. "Continue sweetheart, I'm sorry if I scared you!" She just nodded and turned her head and looked at the floor! "It was all just pretty much that, beat-beatings and hurt-hurtful things. I did-didn't really eat that much. The-the food was pr-pretty yuck!" She laughed a little. She's so brave! I just wanna hold her forever! "I-I'm glad you guys found me!" She smiled. I'm glad we found her to! "It'll get better baby!" Or so we fought!

(Authors notes: Okay, so I had writers block and it sucks! I'm sorry🙄😁 it'll get better!)