Chapter 11: school prt2

Still Poppy's prob:
"Aw. You must be Poppy Hemming's I'm Mrs Leah!" She turned around and settled the class who had became excited and started talking upon themselves! "Settle down, This is Poppy! Please can you all make her feel welcomed! Take a seat next to Jenna! I looked to the back where the girl had her hand up! I sat down and took out my journal mum had gotten me and my pen. A 5sos pen? Common! "Hey, I'm Jenna. But you can call me Jen!" "H-hi, I'm P-poppy!" Her face dropped and she started laughing. Why is she laughing? "You stutter? How wonderful. Hey, hey Louise. We got a stutter!" I felt like crying. What had I done to her?
(Lunch)
It was now lunch. The day had been shit! Everyone I had spoken to, or tried. Has got either annoyed or finished my sentence for me! Nobody wanted to just listen! I was trying my best! I went to the corner of the cafeteria and sat alone. I got my food out and had my head down. "OI STUTTER!" I looked up and a bunch of girls was coming towards me. Two I had recognised as Jen and Louise from form. "If you stop with eating so much you might not be fat!" Fat? Was I fat? They looked at each other before Jen had the bright idea to take my food and bin it! "You'll thank us later!" With that she high fived Louise and left. I got up and darted out the cafeteria to the bathrooms which was free. I ran I. And locked the door, sliding down it. I got my phone out and dialled someone I know would make me feel better. Dad!

Luke's prob:
I was at home with Maisy and the boys. Sat on the couch. We'd finished band rehearsals for the day so we was just chilling eating popcorn whilst watching a movie when my phone started to vibrate. "Hello!?" "D-dad?" She was crying? I told the boys to hush and mute the tv which they did! "Princess? Princess are you okay?" "N-no, d-dad. I'm n-not!"

(Authors notes: to be continued!😂)