Chapter ten: school!

(Because he's cute and yeah!^)

Poppy's prob:
It was Monday morning. Mum, dad and uncles had explaining to me the previous night that I had to try school! What the heck's a school? Anyway, we was in the care now. I was sat in the middle of Calum and Mike. Mum and dad was in the front and Ash and Luke was in the very back. I was wearing a school dress and a pair of black pumps. Along with a little black cardigan over the top! I had a backpack and I had my Lunch. I still didn't understand money! "You'll be fine beautiful, have a good day!" Mum had said, I hopped out the car and went to the reception! I was starting secondary school (Just go with it🙄😂) but I had the feeling I needed to start from scratch. "Hi, I'm Mrs Lewis! You must be Poppy Hemming's?" "ye-yes" she smiled " follow me love!" With that we went through a set of double doors and down a corridor! "Woodwork is along this corridor! On a floor. The library's straight on top of where were standing, along with technology which is b floor and the floor above that C floor Is art! Across the hall way on a floor is science!" What is she talking about? How can I take all this in? "B floor is science also and the computer halls! C floor has religious ed along with d! Got it?" No not really was what I was thinking but I just nodded! "Across there is maths block! Across there is English block and everything in betweens musics, language and sport!" (That's how my school was set out so😂) We'd done a tour of the school by now and I was being shown to form! She'd knocked on the door and we'd entered into a class full of students! Oh boy, this shall be fun!

(Authors notes: Kinda long? Maybe idk! But I'll do a double update now!)