Chapter Nine: Demons at night

Poppy's prob:
'Dream:
"What do you think your doing?" I was in the kitchen making breakfast when uncle Ash, Cal and Mike came down. "I'm making break-breakfast!" "God, can you just shut up! Stop st-stuttering! Baby" Cal told me whilst turning towards the others and laughing. What? I knew not to trust them "hey, what's going on down here?" Dad and mum walked into the kitchen and stood Infront of the boys. They'll help I know they will! "She's making breakfast!" Dad and mum just burst out laughing and then through a flower pot at me! "What? I don't understand?" "We don't want you here Poppy! We was better before you came home!" The tears fell "Poppy?" What was that? "POPPY?"
(Dream over)
I screamed and woke up. Everyone was in my room, mum. Dad. Uncles, I was a crying sweating mess "Hey? What happened princess? Are you okay-" he went to wrap his arms around me. Do I trust them? No. "Get away from-m me!" I jumped up and ran to the corner. They all looked hurt. I just brought my head to my knees, crying. Was they gonna hurt me? Was the dream right? "Princess?" I looked up, Mum bent down in from of me. A single tear fell, which she wiped away. "Pl-please don't hur-hurt me!" I sobbed into my hands. "Baby, nobody's gonna hurt you! What happened?" I bent forward and hugged her tightly! "Yah-you all turn-turned on me. Said it was be-better before I left. You never missed me!" "Pop's, that isn't true. Your uncles and I. Your mum, we care for you. A lot, we love you baby girl!" Dad picked me up of the floor, I wrapped my legs around his tall frame and he carried me towards my bed!

Luke's prob:
I was fast asleep, laying next to Maisy when I heard crying and screaming. We shot up and ran towards Poppy's room! I turned the door nob with Maisy and the boys closely following behind. Yep. She screamed pretty loudly. I walked in and she was kicking the blankets of the bed and shaking. Sweat dripping of her head. My baby's hurting. A single tear fell from my eye which I quickly wiped away. I'd sat next to her on the bed "pop's?" she was crying. A lot. "POPPY?" She jumped up and looked around. She ran to the corner of the room, what had she dreamed about? I stood back and let Maisy try to talk to her. After I'd heard what she dreamt, I bent down and explained we loved her. Next thing she was in my arms with her legs wrapped around my frame. She was so light, this is gonna be a rollercoaster. I just know!

(Authors note: This book is seriously bad, hopefully I'll get of this writers block! Ily)