Chapter seven: Trying to explain

Because julz013 asked for a update! So here it is! Hope your all enjoying the story!:)

Poppy's prob:
We was all down stairs in the living room now. Watching something called a movie? A movie. It was really weird. It's like I'm being introduced to everything a child would I suppose. Sucks I know right? Mum and dad was cuddling me. Cuddles? That's new! Uncle Mike, ash and cal was all on the floor throwing popcorn is it? That fluffy yellow stuff! It was kinda sweet, it was new and I didn't really like it. We was watching Frozen! My choice? Heck no. Try uncle Mikes! The movie'd ended and they all wanted to talk to me. I could tell. "So, Pop's, did you wanna try to tell us what it was like growing up? No pressure tho babe!" Dad asked. I just shrugged my shoulders and nodded yes! I can try. Right? They were all looking my way. Uncle Cal was shoving endless amounts of popcorn in his mouth at the moment. Okay then? Ahaha. I'd been studying there lips. Trying to work out how to say the words. I was still unsure tho, how to say most words. "Sound it out sweetie! No pressure, we're listening!" Mum had tried to comfort me. "I gr-" I shook my head an tried again "grow-n up in a b-ig house, it was d-dark. All the time!" Mike handed me a drink. "Your doing great it's okay!" They was being so patient with me! That's really knew. That's never happened before. " I, er. I had a sma-small room with a bed, well. Mat-matt-mattress" tears had started to slip out my eyes. But I didn't wanna stop! "I had to be quiet a lot or... Nev-never mind!" I was crying a lot now! Dad had me wrapped in his arm rubbing my back! "It's okay beautiful! We're not gonna judge. You can tell us where listening! I promise your okay!"
Guess I'll continue then?...

(Authors notes: God, this is so freaking bad I apologise! I'm trying, it's hard to write whilst trying to imagine her stuttering like that struggling with words😁🙈)