Chapter four: Poppy rose

Luke's prob:
We walked through the double doors and along the corridor. I noticed every door was a different colour. We ended up being led to a red door with the number 5 upon it! Sargent turned to me, "Are you ready?" I looked and Maisy and she looked at me. I took a deep breathe "Ready as we'll ever be!" "Follow me!" He turned the handle and led us into the room. There was a small bed at the end of the room with children's toys and other things to play with! There she was. Just laying on the bed with a pink blanket on top of her. She was facing the wall so we couldn't see her face. Maisy and I walked forward and stood infront of the bed! I decided to take the first step in talking "Pop's?" She turned around to face us! The fear in her eyes was enough to break my heart! She had brownish/blonde hair. Quite different to what her hair normally was. It looked dirty and like it had been cut. But not by a professional I can tell! It was all different lengths. She had brownish eyes that hold hurt! She had a scar up the side of her face and a lot on her arms. She had on a pair of worn out black pumps and a long white night style dress! What had happened to her?

(Authors notes: Short update! Sorry)