Chapter Three: Heartbreak

Luke's prob:
They've found her?! They've found my little girl. 8 years. They've finally found her. "They've found-" "yes, Luke they've found her" "Is she okay?" His smile dropped. "What?! Is she okay Michael?!" "I don't- I don't know Luke. They just said they've found her!" Wait. Maisy. "MAISY!" I took of up the stairs quicker than my legs can take me. "Maisy, they've found Pop's. They've found our pops!" I didn't even realise till I felt something went on my cheek that I was crying. "They've found my angel, our angel Luke!" She jumped up of the bed and jumped into my arms wrapping her legs around my waist.

Police station:

Maisy prob:
The boys wanted to come! They wouldn't take no for an answer. Don't blame them they missed her bubbliness and smile just as much as Luke and me! I can't believe I'm actually gonna see her eyes and that smile again! We walked through the double doors and took seats in the waiting area. Sargent Williams came out the back room, couldn't help but notice he didn't look happy. Wait?! What's wrong. I jumped up, me and Luke both "What's wrong?" Luke beat me to that question since he asked! "She seems to be, erm-" I looked at the boys, they seemed as in patient as us. Michael took it apon him self! "spit it out man!" "Sorry, she doesn't seem to be able to talk! She's very worried and just doesn't react how we would be wanting her to! We've got a doctor in with her now! If you want to see her. That's fine-" "I wanna see my daughter!" I wanted to see her more than anything! "Follow me, but just you and Luke at the minute! We don't want her to get to worked up!" I turned to the three boys sat. Ashton just nodded. Here goes nothing!

(Authors notes: Well this seems to be going, idk. Hope your enjoying it! Sorry my writings cringe! Ily, thanks for sticking with this sorry! Comment, let me know what your thinking!)