chapter 5

Brandon's pov

"hello earth to Callie hello" i say "what" she says and she looks up "you were staring at me" i say to her "oh i was" she says to me and starts blushing "its OK" i tell her "OK well i came in here to apologize for earlier" she says "no you reacted like any rational person would" i say to her "no i didn't you said 'its not what it looks like' and i didn't let you talk and explain it to me I'm really sorry" she tells me and i motion to her to come sit next to me and she did "its not your fault i should have said more than its not what it looks like" i say and i look into her eyes "hello earth to Brandon hello" Callie says to me and i don't hear her "Brandon" she says "what" i say "your staring at me" she tells me "oh sorry" i say and i feel the blood rush to my cheeks. "OK well i have to get back to my room" she tells me "OK" i say  and she starts heading to the door that connects our rooms "my doors almost always open just knock if you want to talk" she tells me "OK" i tell her and she goes in her room and closes the door and i hear her shower start i decide to lay down and soon i drift off to sleep.

Callie's pov

after i exit Brandon's room i go in the bathroom and i see that there's already body lotions and soaps and body washes and razors and shaving cream exc. there for me i decide to take a shower i start my shower and soon after i start it i hear snoring coming through the wall connecting my room to Brandon's room and soon after i start thinking to myself and i start thinking about Brandon and how good he looked shirtless... STOP it Callie you cant let it happen... again. not after what happened with (i shudder) with Liam. not again not ever again. and soon i find myself going back into my room and going to my closet and i open the closet doors and it is empty i remember Lena telling me that we were going to go shopping to get me clothes and school supply's "i guess i don't have any clothes" i say to myself l look at my bathroom door and i see a lavender robe and some matching slippers so i put my hair in a bun and i decide to pay my new sister Mariana a visit i get to Mariana's door and i knock and i hear a groggy Mariana get up and come to the door "what do you want" she says than she opened the door "oh sorry i thought it was Brandon or Jesus or maybe that slut Lexi. why are you wearing a bathrobe" Mariana asks "i don't have any clothes yet could i maybe borrow some of yours?" i ask Mariana "OF COURSE!!!" she screams "Ive always wanted a sister i could share clothes with. COME IN" she says and pulls me into her room.