chapter 3

Callie's pov

"quick question Lena" i say "ask all you want" she tells me " why do i have three closets?" i ask "you don't have three closets that door their is a closet and that door their is a door that connects your room to Brandon's room and that door over their is a door that connects your room to Jesus's room" she tells me "what about that over their" i ask "that's your bathroom" she tells me "wow i have all this" i say "yep and oh i almost forgot we are going shopping for you to get stuff for school and clothes and anything else you want" she tells me "you don't need to do all of that for me" i tell her "but we want to, almost forgot" she pulls back the curtain's and opens a set of french doors and pulls me outside "wow i have a balcony" i say "yep also here's the keys to the door connecting to Brandon's room, the one connecting to Jesus's room one for the bathroom one for the closet and one for the balcony" she says as she hands me 5 keys "do i really need all this" i ask her "of course you do" she says and then we hear the grandfather clock make the noise for a new hour and Lena checks her watch "the kids should be coming home soon lets go back downstairs" she tells me "OK" i say as soon as we get downstairs a limo pulls in the driveway and three kids come out and soon they come through the door "who's this" a boy asks "everyone this is Callie, Callie this is Jesus Mariana and Brandon" Lena says "so what do you do for fun?" Jesus asks "not really much" i say "do you play any instruments?" Brandon asks me "uh i play a little of piano and a little guitar" i say "really wow i would love to play with you some time" he tells me "i would love to play with you to i hear that your really talented" i say and he blushes.