chapter 13

Callie's POV

Once Mariana, Lena and I get to the store, Mariana drags Lena and I into this boutique called 'SPARKLE GLITTER DIAMONDS' "Mariana this better not be an expensive store" I tell her "don't worry It's pretty cheep." She says back to me. As soon as I walk in I'm amazed It's a clothes store, and a jewelry store, and a shoe store, the only thing was every thing in the store was sparkly or glittery or had jewels on it. "This is one of my favorite stores" Mariana tells me, we were in the store for about a half an hour I got 3 bags of stuff and Mariana of course got 4 bags, we went to 7 more stores after that Mariana got at least 2 bags of stuff at each and I got ether 4 or 5. We then pulled up to a driving school "what are we doing here?" I ask them "SURPRISE!" They both said at the same time "I talked to mark and he told me that you had finished all your requirements for you to get your licence but didn't get it so here we are, your taking your test. We chose here because... Look to your right." Lena tells me, I look to my right and I see a car dealership "oh, no you cant." I tell Lena "yes I can, and yes I will. If you don't pick out a car yourself, I'll let Mariana pick it out, and I see her eyeing that hot pink convertible." Lena tell's me "ok fine, i kinda like that lavender convertible next to it." I tell Lena "ah, I should have known. Ok come on were gonna go get it. Mariana do you mind watching the car and the stuff, we will be right back." Lena says to her "ok, as long as sometime soon we can get me the pink one?" Mariana ask's Lena "we will see" she says back to Mariana, as we walk away from the car. "So are you gonna get her the car?" I ask Lena "yea don't tell her though, for a surprise for Jesus and Mariana's birthday, It's their 16th birthday soon, and for turning 16 they always get a car for their birthday, so since your already 16 were buying you a car" Lena tells me "It's really nice of you guys but really you don't need to do this, I mean we don't even know how long I'm gonna be here." I tell her. "Well, were hoping that you stay with us for a while, and if you stay with us a while your gonna need your own car." Lena tells me. "hello welcome to 'The Car Shop." how may i help you?" the store worker asked Lena "well were here to get this young lady a car, and to buy two more cars but come back for them at a different time." Lena tells the store worker "ok well that is completely possible, i need payment now and all your information and then you can leave with the one car, and i will put the sold sign in the window of the two cars." the store worker tells Lena "oh um also could you wait to put the sold sign in the two cars for like a half an hour, their for my daughter and my son's 16th birthday." Lena tells the store worker "yes that is completely do able, so what three cars are you looking at?" he asked us "do you see the hot pink convertible and the lavender convertible then three down there's the black convertible, those three please" Lena tells him "are you sure Lena i mean i don't need a car, there's a lot of money for you going into three cars." I say to Lena "Don't worry about it Callie, we had money set aside for Mariana and Jesus's cars, so its not that big of a deal." she tells me to calm me down, after that it all just went by pretty quickly I got my car and then we went back next door to get my licence. "you sure your ready for this?" Lena asks me, i then go into the room to take my test.

picture of Callies car on the right