chapter 6

Mariana's pov

"Ive always wanted a sister i could share clothes with. COME IN" i say before i pull her into my room. "woah" she says "this is going to be fun!" i say "sure it will be" she says sarcastically "don't be sarcastic with me it will be" i say as i open my closet "OK so what do you usually wear to bed" i ask her "just some pajama pants and a regular shirt" she tells me "how about this" i say as i pull out a silky lavender pajama shorts and shirt set that came with a white tank top "wow its perfect" she says "go in my bathroom and try it on" i said "OK" she says before she walked into the bathroom "are you almost done in there" i said and as soon as i finished talking she walked out "its perfect" she says "wow it is perfect" i tell her "thank you so much its really nice to have a sister that actually likes me" Callie tells me "well I'm happy i have a sister" i say "well goodnight ill see you tomorrow" Callie says "goodnight" i say back to her then i walk back to my bed and fall asleep.

Brandon's pov

i wake up to a door shutting it must be Callie's because her rooms the only one who's room is close enough for me to hear a door close. i go over to the door that connects mine and Callie's room together and i knock. a few seconds later i hear Callie say come in so i come in shes wearing a really short pair of pajama shorts and shes wearing a matching top and a white tank top which i can clearly see her lavender bra through it. "she looks pretty hot" i say "what" she says "oh SHIT did i say that out loud" i say "yes you did you said something about me being hot" she says i feel the blood just rush to my face even faster than last time "your blushing" she tells me "i know" i say "well was all you want was to call me hot?" Callie asks me "uh.... no" i said "then what is it" she says as shes getting ready for bed "i just couldn't sleep and i heard your door close and so i knew you were up so i came to talk to you.