chapter 12

i was looking at the "The Fosters" wiki and i read this, Donald Jacob is Callie Jacob and Jude Jacob's father. he was introduced in Consequently. he will make his debut appearance in Escapes and Reversals. and, he has since been released from jail over a year ago before Callie and Jude moved in with the Foster's. He works as a waiter at a diner. in The Honeymoon, Callie, while on the run, calls the prison where her father is supposed to be living in during his sentence. she discovers he was released over a year ago.  also sorry i was reading the wiki and i forgot to update it sooner

Callie's POV

I woke up the next morning, and i feel as if i woke up from a wonderful dream. last night i wore the pajamas that Mariana gave me for the night before again, at that point i remembered that I was supposed to go shopping with Lena and Mariana yesterday. I run up to Marianas room, I knock on the door till Mariana comes out "oh, hey I'm guessing you forgot about shopping yesterday." Mariana says to me "yea i woke up this morning and i remembered that we were supposed to go shopping, blame Brandon he showed me around town yesterday." i say to her "ooh, so where'd he take you for the date?" Mariana asks me "look at the clothes i borrowed yesterday." I tell her, she then picks up the clothes from the floor "ok so he took you somewhere, with,         DIRT!  I KNOW WHERE HE TOOK YOU!" she says close to screaming "ok shush, and where do you think he took me?"  i ask her "he took you to the cave. didn't he?" she knew the answer when i blushed "EEEEEEEEEEEEK HE DID DIDN'T HE. that's one of his favorite spots it took him like 7 months till he showed it to Jesus and I. HE NEVER EVEN SHOWED TALYA. OH MY GOD HE LOVES YOU" Mariana is screaming "calm down Mariana, we should go talk to your mom about going shopping, like we were supposed to yesterday." i tell her "oh yea i almost forgot to tell you. since your 16 already, you get a car so today when we go shopping you get to go pick out a car, we were supposed to go yesterday but you know." Mariana tells me "yes i know ok so lets go to your moms room, and ask her when were going to go shopping, ok" i say to her "ok lets get you dressed first." Mariana says to me "today i am picking out my outfit myself." i tell her "ok FINE" she says to me sounding upset "don't sound upset, you get to pick out some of my clothes later." i tell her "oh yea YAY. pick out anything you want to wear" she tells me, i end up picking just a black tank top with ruffles and pink skinny jeans with silver ballet flats, i grab the clothes and i go to her bathroom to get changed, once im finished i walk out of the bathroom "well how did i do?" i ask Mariana "omg you look gorgous!" she tells me "thanks, see I'm not hopeless." i tell her  "i know, i know" she tells me, on our way to her mom's room. i go up to the door and knock, soon after Lena answers the door "ah, so, she's back, haha, im kidding, so where did you go?" Lena aks me "uh, brandon just showed me around town." i tell her  "oh, ok, just next time tell at least someone that your leaving." Lena tells me "ok will do" i say back to her, "and should we go shopping right now?" i ask her "uh yea, let me just get dressed first, you and mariana get in the car ill be right out." Lena tells me and i go out ot the car with mariana "you can sit in the front" Mariana tells me "no its ok she's your mom you can sit up front with her." i tel her "no its ok you can sit in the front because you need to pay attention to the surroundings cause your gonna be driving on the way home, remember." Mariana says to me "i can just follow behind" i tell her "i have an idea" Mariana tells me "what is it?" I ask Mariana "how about we both sit in the back right now, then on the way home you drive your car and i sit shotgun in your car." shey says to me "but i dont have my licence yet." i say to her "who cares, ok shut up lenas coming out." Mariana says to me, we then get into the back seat of the car "ok ready to go?" Lena asks Mariana and I, "yep" we both say at the same time, soon enough we were on our way.