chapter 16

Brandon's POV

"Uh… uh… I don't know what to say," Callie whispers to me. "Someone tell me what in the hell is going on here!" Mom demanded. So I stepped forward and explained everything to her. I could see by the look in her eyes that she remembered everything about them. She had tears flowing freely. She pulled Callie into an airtight hug, "Lena!" Lena comes rushing in, "what's wrong!" "Nothing! It's actually amazing! It's Callie!!" My mom exclaimed. "I know her name but what's going on?!" Lena was confused. "It's Callie! As in Michelle's Callie!" Mom yelled. I saw tears spring to Lena's eyes, "oh Callie!" She joined their hug. I was letting them have their moment considering he fact that I already got mine. I was just thinking about that kiss and how beautiful she is when I was snapped out of my thoughts, "B!" "Ya?" I look at my mom and see that Callie is standing next to me. "So even though foster siblings aren't aloud to date… under the circumstances… if you would like… you can date," mom said sharing a knowing look with Lena. "Really?!" Callie squeals. "Yes… really," moms say calmly. "But this means we can… never… adopt Callie," mom says. "What?" I can see Callie physically lose her happiness. "Well we have other options," Lena explains, "you could be emancipated or we can become your legal guardians." "But just so you know you'll always be part of this family," mom adds. "Well… I'd love for you to be my guardians!" Callie smiles. "Then I guess tomorrow we can head down to the court house," the moms smile. Callie turns and jumps into my arms.

Stef's POV

I felt so happy for Callie, I seriously haven't seen her in forever; I mean sure she's been living with us for I don't know how long, but we didn't know it was her. I mean when she left with the cops that day, Brandon sulked around the house; he didn't eat, all he did was lay in bed. It took him 3 years to finally forget about her. Finally he got her back; I want to know how Callie slipped out of our way. We seriously searched high and low for her; we have moved two times looking for her. And she found us instead by accident 

Callie's POV

I'm so happy. I finally have the love of my life, back into my life. I remember my past soon after I was in foster-care I couldve sworn I had seen Brandon Stef and Lena. I guess they weren't actually there. "Callie?" Brandon says while breaking me out of thought. "yea?" I ask him  "can I take you somewhere?" he asks me "uh sure if we get permission from Lena and Stef." I tell Brandon. Brandon then leaves me.

Brandon's POV

I ask Callie if I can take her somewhere, i know exactly where im going to take her; I hope she likes it. "mom?" I ask "IN HERE!" I then follow her voice to the kitchen. Lena and Stef where sitting there having a cup of coffee "can I take Callie somewhere?" "sure where?" Stef asks "to the..." I then whisper where I want to take Callie in her ear. "Is her present still there?" "yep" "have fun, also you should blindfold her for a suprise." she tells me "will do thanks mom." I say before kissing her on the cheek and hugging Lena. I walk back to Callie to tell her the good news. but she's no longer in the living room. "Callie?" I ask and when she doesnt respond i go looking for her.