chapter 11

THIS CHAPTER IS ALSO WRITTEN BY JUST brallieloveforever

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brandon's POV

I pulled up to Talya's house and took a deep breath. This was going to be bad! I walked up to the door and knocked. The door swung open to reveal Talya, "hey babe." She tried to kiss me but I pushed her away, "Talya I can't do this. I want to breakup." "No," she says it like she can make me date her. "Yes. Talya I don't like you anymore," I say sternly. "Who is she?" Talya crosses her arms over her chest. "What?" How did she know. "You aren't going to breakup with you're 2year girlfriend because you don think you like her anymore. You breakup with them when you KNOW you don't like them anymore. With you though… you're too sweet to break a girls heart for either. So who is she?" She says it and shocks me. "I think I'm in love," I smile. "Wow! Um… that doesn't answer my question though," she try's to be supportive. "Uh promise not to tell… anyone?" I ask. "As long as you're happy," she says. "Uh… her names Callie. She's my new foster sister," I look down at my shoes. "Ooh breaking the rules foster?" She playfully hits my arm. "Uh… ya," I smile shyly. Then she pulls me into hug, "I won't tell because you're happy." "Thanks Talya. This actually went way better than I thought it would," I hug back. "Ya I could have unleashed hell," she laughs. "Thanks for not… unleashing hell," I laugh too. We pull away from the hug, "well… go get your gurl Foster." "Thanks," I ran back to my car and drove home excited to show Callie around.

Callie's POV

I hear Brandon come back and he has a smile on his face, "hey ready to go?" I nod and grab my jacket. We go out to his car and hop in. "So where we goin?" I ask as I buckle up. "We are going to drive around town… then I have a surprise," he says and starts the car. I wonder what the surprise is.

We drive all over town. He showed me some of the best restaurants, his favorite music stores, the school, the mall, etc. then he said it was time for the surprise. We continued to drive and he parked at the beach.

We get out and he grabs my hand. I feel shocks run from my hands up through my body. I smile and follow him to a secluded area of the beach. We walk into a cave where there were tide pools and a big flat rock. He pulls me over and we lie on the rock. When we looked up there was a hole in the roof of the cave. We could see the moon and stars shining in. It illuminated the cave. "This is beautiful," I say with a smile. "I know," he grabs my hand… again, "so I broke up with Talya." "Really?" I was shocked he actually did it. "I sad I would, didn't I?" He squeezes my hand. "Ya," I nod my head.

I roll onto my side to I'm facing him. He does the same. I look I to his eyes and all I want to do is kiss him. My eyes flicker from his eyes to his lips, eyes, lips, eyes, lips. I see him do the same. Next thing I know we are both leaning in. Then out lips connect. It was even better than before. It wasn't animal crazed and hungry for more. It was soft and sweet get passionate. We were kissing for a few minutes until we had to breath. "I love you," he whispers against my lips. "I love you too," I whisper back. We kiss again.