Filthy Secret.

Adam's POV-

"Hey guys, Sky here. And welcome back to another super mega awesome GTA funny moments and today we are doing the backwards mod. Today I'm joined by Max, say hi max," I shout.

"Hi!" Max says, his excitement showing in his voice. His deep, muscular voice.

"A- and yeah, that's it. If you don't know what this mod does well... it makes everything go backwards."

"Wow..." Max said happily, laughing at the backwards car hitting me.

After the recording was complete Max proceeds to get up when he stops.

"Adam?" He says, his voice turning slightly shakey.

"Yeah?" I say, turning off the monitor and standing up. With no words or warning, Max steps towards me and hugs me. His arms wrap around my body like a ribbon on a present. My heart jumps as I feel him push himself, his entire self, against my body. I try to stay casual and give him a pat on the back and laugh it off.

"What was that for Max?" I ask, my voice turning to a slight chuckle.

"Sorry, I- I, I just- you're such a great friend and boss!" Max hesitates. I see his eyes looking around, avoiding my eyes. I follow them. He keeps changing direction everyone I nearly catch him. Then I caught him off guard.

"Thanks buddy." I say, grabbing him and pulling him into a passionate hug. Our body's completely pushed together, we can feel everything on each others front sides. Everything.

Max's POV-

I try to avoid his eyes, to avoid the awkwardness, I can't tell him the real reason I hugged him. I can't let him know how I truly feel. He's engaged and has a kid for crying out loud. It'll never work! Yes he's Bi, but that's nothing compared to Mason and Alesa.

When I let my guard down, while my mind races I hear his sensual voice echo in my ears.

"Thanks buddy." And he pulls me back into the hug, a slightly tighter hug. Letting me feel him, letting me smell him, if I was daring I'd taste him but I'm no idiot. I need this job.

After a few minutes of hugging and awkwardly laughing I turned and left, heading home with Ross for the night. On the way home Ross noticed something was up with me, he took his eyes off of his phone for five seconds and asked me

"Max what's up? You look kind of down." His voice sounding confused, scared even. What did he think I'd do.

"Are you being... a bit sad ma-" I punch him. Not a hard lunch just one good ol' one in the chest to shut him up.

"I'm fine. But if you continue you won't be." I lie, a fake smile plastering itself over my face. Ross laughs and goes back to the business on his phone.

That night I lay in bed wishing Adam was with me. His image flashing through my mind, his voice dancing in my ears. I've felt myself growing these feelings for months now and I can't help myself any more. I've tried to ignore them but after today I simply can't. I must see what it's like to be with Adam. Just once.

With that thought I masturbate to the feeling of his beard against mine, his chest hair rubbing against me as we moan and breath all over eachother. A hard orgasm rocks through me and before I know it I'm falling asleep with cum all over my hand and stomach.

"Tomorrow Adam. Tomorrow I will finally tell you how I feel." I drift into a peaceful and relaxing sleep thinking of Adam's arms wrapped around me.