Sneak Peak- a sequel?

Adam's POV-

It was nearly Christmas when Max told us. We were at his apartment with Ross.

"Me and Mel... I don't know. I think we've broken up." He said, he held a beer in his right hand, his eyes seemed red and sore from crying. I felt sorry for him. Our little interactions earlier this year were pretty much forgotten, it's only when Ross went to bed and the others left that Max really opened up about his relationship.

"Adam... I just... I love her. I love her, Adam." He wept, he was sitting next to me, it was late, about 2.30 am and we were nearing the end of Taken. I put my left arm around him and pulled him close.

"Its okay buddy. There's plenty more women out there." I say, my voice sounding tired yet caring. Max continued to weep.

"Its just, you have Alesa and Mason, I have nobody." He cried. I stroked his hair as he leaned his head on my shoulder. Me being tired, I rested my head against his. I offered some encouraging words but he didn't seem to hear them as he continued.

"Adam. Remember when we had our thing? See- that's what I thought I had with Mel, and more." He whispers slightly, his voice slightly tired and slurred. Drunk Max.

"Max, shut up. Don't mention that again. What we had was nothing compared to what you and Mel have. You can still turn this around." I say, my voice stern and defensive.

Max stopped crying then and sat up, leaning over the couch and putting his head in his hands, wiping his tears away.

"You're right, you're right. Of course you're right." He utters, his wrists wiping away the remaining tears.

"Yeah. Of course I'm right." I replied. We shared a chuckle when Max turned to me.

"Thanks Adam." He whispers. Our eyes met and we smiled at eachother. Max leaned forward and our lips met. I didn't move, I let his warm lips rub against mine, his drunken breath drift into my mouth as I slowly kissed back. Our tongues met and our moans were loud.

"Adam..." Max moaned into my mouth. I put my right hand onto the back of his head as I pulled him closer, adjusting my position so I was sitting up more. Max put his right hand on my left shoulder, his left hand rubbing my chest. My left hand was on his waist so he pushed me back slightly.

As our kiss continued, a thought crossed over me, I paused and spoke.

"Max. I thought we were over this. I thought you got over me. I thought I got over you." I said. Max stared at me with open, drunken eyes. His beard slightly longer than last time we kissed.

His voice sounded quiet, like a child confessing to something, he looked down in embarrassment and confusion. His eyes became watery and his lip began quivering.

"So did I."

Author-

So this was going to be a full epilogue of the fanfiction. They were going to have sex and blah blah blah, but I've sorta drifted away from that. I just finished a story and it made me want a sequel, so while writing this I decided to make it a sequel. This is a sneak peak at something to come in the future. I'm not sure when this story will actually be written, but it will be written.

Thanks for reading, vote and comment yada yada yada.
Seeya!