Lowkey Lovin'

Max's POV-

The rest of that day was fairly uneventful, we finished our recordings, me and Adam avoided eachother as much as we could until closing time, where it became inevitable.

"Seeya later guys." Adam paused and looked at me "Bye Max." He winked. Why did he wink?

That night I lay in bed imagining what would've happened if Barney didn't barge in. Would we have had sex? Would we have called it off. Would Adam reject me? All these questions flew around in my mind, torturing me until I did the one thing I could. I text him.

(Hey Adam. It's me Max.) Minutes passed before I got sit reply. Considering it was about 1.39am, Adam being awake was just luck I guess.

(Well obviously.) He texted back. My heart sped up as I imagined his sensual, tired voice.

(What did that wink mean?)

(Omg I'm sorry max. I had a mixture of feelings today. I didn't know what to do. I was turned on still by our kiss and I guess I winked at u as an outlet.) My heart jumped at that. He was still turned on hours later? I decided then and there that I wanted Adam. And now I knew I could get him.

Adam's POV-

The next day came as a blessing. My feelings were slowly becoming mixed. Max is a friend. Nothing more. But he's so damn hot. I wanna feel what it's like to be with him, even if it's just once.

I made my way to work once again, but this time I went in about an hour early. Last night texting max meant I was tired but he wanted me in earlier so we could talk. As I stroll into the the main part of the offices, Max is nowhere to be found. I look in my office, Barney's, Ross's but he was nowhere. After about 5 minutes of searching the offices I called him, by name and by phone.

"Max? Yeah where are you?" I ask, sounding slightly irritated.

"Sorry, I'm on my way back, I went to get a taco but they're not open yet." He said, sounding slightly cold. I hung up and waited for him. The office was kind of erie at this time. It's about 6.45am when Max finally arrives back, taking off his coat and throwing it over his chair. We say down on the Mail Time couch and began to talk.

"So Adam, about yesterday, in the toilet. I am so sorry I just dumped that bombshell on you. I know you're with Alesa, and you have Mason, but I couldn't help it any more. I had to tell you." Max begins, my groin reaches whenever he's near now.

"Max, it's ok. I understand you have these feelings for me, I have my own towards you, but mine are more lust over love." I say, getting straight to the point. Max's face drops slightly, as if I just tore him in two.

"Adam, if we can't be together, in any other way but this, what do we do? We both clearly have these *feelings* for eachother, whether love or lust. I want you Adam." I nearly jumped for him at this point. He wants me. I want him. He loves me. I lust for him.

"Well... maybe we can... take things slow..." I utter, my voice sounding awkward and embarrassed.

"How slow?" Max asks, sliding off of the couch. Max smiles at me as he crawls between my legs, keeping eye contact with me at all times. My heart races, I'm terrified yet thrilled. Max reaches out for my belt and jeans. I close my ears, either because of fear or excitement. I hear my belt buckle undo, the weight of the jeans loosen.

"Adam. How slow?" He says again, his voice has turned to a sensual growl. I look at him, biting my lip, he smiles bigger and pulls down my zipper.

Max slowly pulls my jeans down far enough to allow access, he reaches for my boxers and grabs my erection. I let out a slight moan as he does this. Within a matter of seconds my dick is hanging in front of Max's hungry mouth. As Max's warm breath swirls my bushy, dark brown pubes, my dick shivers, either due to the sudden cold or the sensation of another man's breath.

He takes the head in and I lulled my head back and forth, my hands confused as to where to go. After a couple licks and sucks, Max spits over my dick and takes in half of my length. He was nearly gagging when he did this, my dick prodding his throat. A few hitched breaths and I placed my hands on his head, one behind and one on top. I pushed him further down, letting my pubes engulf his nose.

Max's POV-

Adam placed his hands on my head and pushed me further down his meat. He tastes somewhat musky, like he hadn't had a shower today. As my nose reached his pubes the smell of pure man erupted in my nostrils, nearly sending me over the edge. With one of my hands on Adams's left knee, my other hand has pulled my own dick free and I'm furiously jacking myself off. My dick coming close every few seconds as Adam forces my head up and down, his breathing speeding up and he silently moans "Max".

After a few more minutes I have his entire length in my mouth, his heat exploding in my eyes, my tongue exploring every section of his meat. The head, slit, the pubes tasted so manly. I came, loudly, my load shooting all over the carpet and Adams shoes. Adam then shook at this point.

"Fuuuu- Max I'm... here it comes boy! Max!" Adam yells as his hot load coats the back of my throat, 9 shots in total, choking me. I swallowed what I could and I collapsed to the floor in a heap of sweat and sperm. Adam dropped back onto the couch, his breathing hitching as he tried to regain his composure.

"Max... that was..." he tried to say.

"Amazing, Adam. Amazing." I say, closing my eyes and reliving it in my head over and over.

We both stood up after a few minutes and cleaned up. By the time we were done Ross and and the others began to arrive so we started our work day. The taste of Adam's manhood still hot on my mouth. Whenever me and Adam were near eachother we smiled at eachother and laughed. This was the start of something amazing.