Decision

Max's POV-

I woke up about an hour later, as the clock read 6.40am. Adam was fast asleep next to me, naked. The memories of it flooded my mind and I was rushed over by happiness. A sudden urge to wake Adam dwelled within me, making me sit up. I pulled his jacket down from the couch and pulled it over us.

I sat there, wide awake, looking at Adam, he was snoring, his chest moving steadily up and down as every breath washed over him. His eyes fluttering at the cold of the early Tuesday morning. His black eyelashes elevated in subtle little movements, his nose facing the ceiling like a North arrow.

(Author- Where am I going with this?!)

As I watched Adam a sudden longing for Adam's dick ripped through me and I found myself lifting up the coat. I bobbed my head up and down on his slow growing member as his breathing became quieter and he began to wake up from his slumber. As my beard tickled his shaft, I dribbled all over it, lubing it up again. His hands slowly came to grope the back of my head, shoving me down further. I choked at first but quickly grew used to his entire length being down my throat. He thrusted up and controlled the my movements the entire time as a few small moans escaped his lips. His eyes were still closed as he drove his dick far into my throat, causing me to cough and sputter like an exhaust pipe. I pulled off and looked at Adam who was beginning to sit up, smiling tiredly at me.

"That was great, Max." He said, a yawn escaping him.

"Yeah, last night was awesome too." I say, a bit too eagar. y voice turning higher than usual. Adam noticed this a chuckled to himself.

"Wanna go again, before anyone arrives?" Adam says, not sounding wide awake yet. Instead of saying anything I leapt at Adam's mouth like a mosquito to blood. As I clawed at his chest and shoudlers, Adam lowered me down onto my back, the carpet warm to the touch. As our tongues collided Adam moaned into my mouth. I loved the taste of Adam's mouth, especially when he just woke up, it tasted so raw, so real. 

Our kiss lasted several minutes before he dropped to my dick and took in half of my length, suprising me. He lapped up all the sweat and any residue cum from earlier, slowly taking in more and more of my meat, shoving his nose deep into my red pubes. 

Adam's POV-

As I took him into my mouth he let out a suprised moan. His face turning from lust to pleasure in a matter of seconds. Max slowluy put his hands in my hair and controlled my movements, his dick wet and slick as precum leaked out of the head and onto my tongue. Max tastes so nice, he tastes so manly, so sweaty. His meat rising to full length again. I engluf the entire thing and within minutes Max is squirming beneath me once again. This time, I pull off his member, sugesting a new experiment.

"You suck my dick, I suck yours." I say, more of a command than anything else. He compies and within seconds Max is moaning again, but his moans are cut short as I thrust my erect cock down his throat. After a few minutes, Max and I are both growing closer to our cli"max"es and I pull off of his cock, thrusting down into his throat until I finish.

The orgasm rushes over me like water down a river, Max grows still as I moan his name aloud and my seed spills down his throat. I pull out moments after and Max sits up, swallowing what he could. As my cum spills down his face, I lunge at him, licking all my seed off of his beard. 

"Who knew I'd taste so good." I moan as I bury my face into his beard. Max moans and leans back against the couch while I slowly jack him off. His cock still dripping from saliva and precum, I jerk him to the point of no return. Our lips meet and Max moans into my mouth.

"Adaaaa-uh -aaaammmm!" As he shoots his load over my arm and legs. When he comes down from his high, he jumps on me, shoving his face into my chest hair, licking and sucking my nipples. He slowly bites down on my left nipple, nibbling on it. I moan as he does this and within minutes I'm hard again.

We get back into positions and suck eachothers cocks once again. After about 20 minutes of this Max cums down my throat, his seed tasting so salty but nice. I couldn't help but moan and cum myself, my seed sliding down his open, welcoming throat. We sat up, back to the couch, deflated and exhausted once again. Breathing heavily and laughing awkwardly.

"Max... You're killing me." I laugh as he tries to stand, tries to compose himself.

"Adam, this was greta, you're great. Oh Adam!" Max says, he leans down and helps me up, pulling me into a hug, a naked embrace.

"Max, just remember this is pure lust, we don't want to be growing feelings like those." I warn, his face dropping from a wide smile to an awkward grin.

"Yeah... i know..." He trails off.

"Max I'm serious." I say louder and more stern.

"Adam, I can't. I can't do this anymore! You have to make a decision. Me, or your family." I didnt hesitate in my answer.

"I choose my family, Max..." I say, crossing my arms. Max's face drops and he crosses his arms.

"I just had to hear you say it." Max says, smiling widely once again. Baffled, I grab his arm as he turns away to gather up his clothes.

"So where does that leave...?" I say, motioning towards our naked bodies.

"Pure lust? Isn't that how you put it?" Max says, laughing as he picked up his clothes. I thought Max wouldv'e taken it harder than that, no pun intended. I was so confused, so worried. I pushed those thoughts aside and checked the time. I need to get home before Alesa wake sup.

Max's POV-

As Adam leaves work to go home to his family, I stay and start working, if I get work done now I might be able to get an earlier break. My feelings for Adam have slightly subsided, he isn't what I thought he'd be. As soon as he chose family, I knew he was a good guy at heart. Love wasn't this, love was him and his family, this was lust, I knew that now. I have what I needed to stop these feelings but now I can't help but think about us sleeping together all the time. I can be his secret love.

Author's notes-

That is not where this chapter was meant to go, but I went there. I don't want to be stuck with a moral dilema with Adam cheating or anything as I really respect and like Adam, so... yeah.

I took away the love aspect so I can make this as smutty as possible with no consequential emotions suddenly appear. The fanfic is nearly at it's end. Don't be sad, I'm sure I'll think of something else!