Confession.

Adam's POV-

That night I lay next to Alesa. She is fast asleep and so is baby Mason. I lay here awake troubled by my feelings. I love both my wife and child but I can't help how I feel about Max. Since the day I've met him I found him very attractive but now it's grown to be something more, something, sinful.

The next day I stroll into work, thinking about our schedule.

-Do Not Laugh With Red, Barney, and Ross.
-Happy Wheels with Ross.
-Skywars with Barney.
-GTA with Barney, Ross Max.

My schedule read this and a lot more. But what kept making me feel giddy, making my heart skip is the fact I was recording with Max. I've never felt like this before. So, lost, so confused, so, lustful.

After the first couple hours at the offices, TimTim and Ross decided to head to lunch. Me, Max and Barney decided to go out to Wendy's just down the street. We chatted along the way and whenever me and Max made eye contact, he'd smile at me a huge, quite adorable smile. Upon arriving at Wendy's we ordered our food and ate. Half way through I headed to the toilet. The urinal looked horrible so I decide to treat myself and sit n piss. I nearly fell asleep until I heard Max's voice.

Max's POV-

"Adam?" I called hesitantly into the toilets, I was met with a grunting Adam as he stepped out of one of the stalls and proceeded to wash his hands.

"Y- yeah?" He said, seeming confused.

"Oh, you was just gone for ages." I replied casually, leaning against the sink beside him.

"Ok" he said, finishing off and drying his hands. He began to walk out when I stopped him. He was confused and seemed a little scared. I felt so guilty but I had to do this. Now or never.

"Adam... Adam I... I...." I stuttered, I stuttered so much that I began to tear up. I held back the tears enough for Adam to not seem to notice, as he just seemed a little irritated.

"What?" He said, his voice stern.

"Adam I... I've gotta tell you something. You're probably not going to like it." I mustered. My brain was screaming at me to run, to hide and to run some more. I ignored it.

"What is it?" He asks, his voice turning soft.

"I have... these.... I have these.... feelings....." I stuttered and shook my head. "Adam. For the past few months I have grown a close connection with you, I have developed these feelings that I cannot shake. Adam I think I love you. If not love then lust." I say, my voice sounding more confident. Whew that was that.

Adam's POV-

"If not love, then lust." He finishes. My heart bounces. I nearly collapse with joy. My groin jumps into action and leaps for him but I fight my lust. As much as I want it I'm married and a father.

"Umm.... Max..." I start. My voice sounding scared, my eyes drifting down to the floor.

"Adam." Max's voice spins into my ears. I look up, our eyes meeting, we gaze at one an other for several moments. I begin to bite my lip, he does the same.

"Max." I call, pulling him towards me. Our lips colliding like tectonic plates. Pure lust. Our moaning fills the air as max forces me into one of the stalls, nearly tripping me up as he does so. My back to the wall our arms move around each others backs and bodies. I force my tongue into his mouth and fight for dominance, I win of course and Max submits to me and pulls me onto him, putting his back to the wall.
We're slowly grabbing each others belts when Barney calls out for us.
"Heys, dirts!" His voice booms. We jumped in absolute fear and we push eachother away. Max slowly steps out of the stall.

"Barney! Sorry I was taking care of business."

"Wheres Adams?" Barney questions.

"No clue. Must've left the toilet earlier." Max says. He takes a quick glance at me. I have began to hold my breath, us panting mere seconds ago isn't helping me and I nearly explode.

"Well thens let's gos!" Barney demands. Max then glances at me once more before leaving with Barney. I slowly catch my breath before I head out myself. Checking to see that they're both gone.

What the hell was that? I just kissed max. Well, more than that. We made out, if it wasn't for Barney who knows how far we would've gone. I nearly cheated on my wife! I sorta did anyway! Whatever that was at least I know how Max feels about me now... glad it's not just me...