Hawaii Vacation- Part One

Adam's POV-

We had boarded the plane and was headed out, Max, Barney, Me, Red, Ross, TimTim and Jake the office wizard. We had packed all of our things, said our goodbyes and off we went.

The plane journey was uneventful, apart from Ross eating about 29 packets of peanuts, we didn't do much else entertainment wise. Max and me didn't mention anything about the last few days, we just acted normal. What else could we do?

When we landed, Ross and Barney and Jake went to rent us a car, TimTim and Red went to find and use the toilets. Cowards didn't even bother with the planes toilet... This left me and Max alone for a few minutes. We spoke of the holiday, and chatted like normal friends. 

"So Adam, I've been having issues rendering that Do Not Laugh we did the other day, think you could have a look at it when we get home?" Max said, his voice stern. I looked up from my phone, our eyes met and Max smiled, I smiled back.

"Sure, but lets not talk of work. Lets talk of..." I trailed off. Max knew what I was getting at.

"We're sharing a room?" Max answered. His voice more of a statement rather than a question. I nodded and he laughed. "Bet you can't wait to get somma dis!" Max teased, moving towards me, nudging me. We shared a laugh, me winking at him with a sarcastic "Uh-huh."

Jake and the others had returned and we were all gathering into the car when we realised something.

"Fuck..." me and Max said. There wasn't enough room in the car. We chatted amongst ourselves as we figured something out. Jake will drive me, Barney, Max and Ross to the hotel then come back for Red and TimTim. Agreements all round we headed to our hotel room.

Max's POV-

Once we arrived at the hotel, me and Adam headed to our room. Ross mentioned how he needed to go to the store and Barney wanted to tag along with him. So off the three of them went back in the car, leaving me and Adam, once again, alone.

We wasted no time, Adam had forced me into the hotel rooms bathroom and had slammed us against the shower. Our tongues tangled and drool leaking from our mouths. We longed for these moments. These moments of pure lust.

Adam then told me to get undressed and I reluctantly complied, pulling off my shoes and socks and jeans. "Why, Adam?" I asked, he didn't think we were going to have sex right now on the bed did he? Anyone could walk in!

"Shower time, baby!" He sang, ripping off his clothes. I followed his lead and took off my shirt and jacket, no, not in that order.

Back to our kiss and Adam had locked us in the bathroom, shoving me into the shower. He broke our kiss while he sorted out the water's temperature and a hot waterfall of droplets rained down upon us. Adam looked amazing with wet hair. I'd seen him with wet hair before, but wet chest hair just made it so much more sexy.

I nibbled on Adam's nipples as he rubbed my head, his voice loud and long as he moaned.

"Ahhhhh...."

"Adam." I moaned between breaths. His dick had risen to full length by the time I'd finished with his chest hair and nipples. I dropped to my knees and took him in my mouth. His suculant head dripping with warm water and precum. He pushed me up and down on his erection as he moaned my name. I slowed my movements. I wanted this to last.

Adam's POV-

As Max took in my cock, I moaned unimaginable sounds, his movements growing slower and steadier. He was loving this. So was I. His tongue flicked up and down my member, paying attention to the head. As i grew closer to my climax, I pulled him up and kissed him again, his red beard scratching mine, our tongues sliding over eachothers, his tasting of my precum. Max then shoved me against the wall.