Work Play

Max's POV-

Monday arrived and dread took over me, I hadn't seen Adam since last Friday and last time we spoke I felt so awkward. He doesn't know how he feels about me...

Monday was always the worst. Sunday night is a close second but Monday always seems to top it. This Monday, however, was a fairly ok one. From the minute I arrived into work I was greeted by a happy, smiling Adam.

"Hey Ross, hey Max." He says loudly. His beard has grown a bit but he has had his hair cut. Not too short. I loved Adam's beard, I loved how it felt when we kissed and I loved how it looks in general. Makes him seem like such a man.

We went about our day as usual until lunch time. I was in the kitchen making Mac n cheese while everyone else went out for lunch. I finished up and my urges took control of me. I kept smelling Adam, his musky, manly scent. I wanted to smell him again.

I cautiously walked into his office, making sure no one would be back for the next half hour or so. I sat in his chair and let myself really feel him. This is bad. Adam is becoming an obsession I can't control. My heart races when I'm near him, when I think of him. I need this to stop. And soon.

I left his office in a fit of anger at myself. I took it out on the others for the rest of the day. Even Adam. Gotta keep up that MadMax appearance.

When the day had finished Adam pulled me aside as everyone was leaving. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into the kitchen, closing the door.

"Max what's up with you? You've been in a bad mood since lunch." He says, his voice half serious, half worried.

"Nothing. I'm fine." I say under gritted teeth. Butterflies erupted in my stomach and my heart burnt. "I'm fine." I say louder, pushing passed him and walking out. Our hands brushed as I passed him and I became half aroused.

"Fucking stupid ass Max!" I say to myself as I head to my car. Ross was already inside and on his phone. We drove home and went to bed. My sleep disturbed by a annoying beeping.

(Max. Talk to me, pls.) A text from Adam read.

(Piss off. It's half past 4) I reply. No reply comes threw for about 20 minutes. I felt kind of disappointed. As I began to drift back to sleep my phone beeped again.

(Please don't shut me out again. Please don't slam the doors.) Adams text read.

(Is that a frozen quote?) I reply, giggling to myself.

(Talk to me boy.) This message shot threw instantly, shocking me. The word "boy" excited me a little.

(Meet me at the offices in half an hour?) I say, my urges controlling my hands at this point, making me ask such a stupid question.

(On my way x) Adam replied.

Adam's POV-

I was sat down at the offices on the couch me and Max had our first encounter. The feeling grew in me as I remembered, the feeling of pure and utter lust. As I contemplated jacking off Max abruptly arrived, shivering from the cold night.

"Max!" I say, my voice sounding scared for him. I ran to his aid and put my coat around his shoulders, him offering a small smile. I walked him to the couch and sat him down, me sitting right next to him.

With no words Max turned to me and kissed me. His lips were dry and cracked but I didn't care. I kissed back harder, pushing him to the floor and on his back. His hands reached around and gripped my back. His muscular hands grasping me, submitting to me. I know this is wrong, I should stop, call this entire endeavour off, but I can't bring myself to do it.