Canada

Hello again!

The first entry to this book is so fantastical.

But since I am ILUSYONADA, here goes nothing.

I also recorded time in both PHT (Philippine Time) and MDT (Mountain Daylight Time- Canada). Please let me know if that's helpful or more confusing in the comments.

Thank you so much.

Deng
***********************************
What If:
M flew to Canada

March 23, 10:19pm (PHT), Bulacan:

M: *posts her last snap* Dean, tignan mo nga. Di naman obvious yung damit ko na aalis di ba? Cute lang yung emoji? Baka kasi makita na may make-up ako at maga na mata. *laughs*

Dean: Okay naman sya. Sige na kaya. Male-late ka na nyan eh.

Nanay: Anak, mag-iingat ka ha?

M: *stands up and walks to ND* Opo, Nay. Huwag po kayong mag-alala. Ilang araw lang din naman po ako dun. *gives ND a reassuring smile*

Tatay: Nico, ikaw na bahala dito sa kapatid mo. Mag-iingat kayo. Di na naming kayo ihahatid sa airport at baka marami pang makakita sa atin. Mas maigi kung kayo lang dalawa mas hindi halata.

Nico: Opo, Tay. Ako na po ang bahala sa pasaway na to. *rubs knuckles on M's head*

M: Aray naman, Kuya. Bakit kasi ikaw pa ang sasama. *pouts*

Niki: Wag ka na magreklamo, Menggay. Buti nga at pinayagan ka pa. Pasalamat ka kay Nico dahil kung di pumayag yan sumama, di ka din matutuloy.

M: Oo na nga. Salamat.

TD: O sya. Sige na at baka mahuli kayo.

M: Uy, wala munang social media ha? Ikaw, girl. *pointing to Coleen*

Coleen: Oo na. Natawagan na din ni Tatay sina Tito Richard. Quiet din sila dun. Siguradong magugulat si Tisoy. *giggles*

The whole family walked M and KD (Kuya Dub) to the van and said their goodbyes and well wishes. M was quiet during their trip to the airport.

"This is it. Hopefully, we pull this off with no problems." she said in her mind.

Although it was a spur of the moment decision, she came up with a plan. Even if she wanted to fly with him on the day that he left or the next day after that, she knew that it would be too difficult to pull off. All eyes will be on them.

So, instead of booking an earlier flight, she chose the one leaving on Thursday at 1am.

She stayed with her family in Pico de Loro and made sure everyone sees. Aside from getting a message across to R, those posts were also done to create a stir. The family planned to make their trip back home to be discreet but some people still managed to get some pictures which went all too well for her plan too.

Her phone beeps, a message from R:

"Hi Love! We just landed in Edmonton. I saw your last snap. Bakit may pusa? I miss you."

She smiles as she read his text. "I'm excited to see you, Love. I'm on my way." She thought.

Sends R a text message:

"Hello Love. I'm fine except for the fact that I miss you so much. Baka ma-busy ako ha? I will be editing and blogging baka makatulugan ko na nga ito. Pagod din sa biyahe."

"Okay, Love. We'll be meeting with the press here and some fans. Baka nga tulog ka na pag natapos kami. Goodnight, Love. I love you."

"Goodnight, Love. I love you too."
*********
March 23, 8:30am (MDT), Edmonton: