//four//

*English isn't my first language so excuse me if there are mistakes. Feel free to correct me in the comments but don't be rude bc I have feelings*

It started to rain, typical from London, but the glass made it impossible for the rain to wet me. I turned my sight to George, he was concentrated driving. I didn't know where we were going, but it was far for sure.

"Why do you steal?" I said breaking the silence.

"You don't earn much being an amateur drummer" He said without moving his sight from the highway.

"Don't you know about this thing that normal people do called working?" I asked ironically which made him laugh.

"That's why, I'm not normal people" He turned his head to look me in the eyes and smile. He confused me in a level that I could forget how to talk.

The rest of the journey was pretty boring, and only the radio playing on the background could save it. It was starting to get dark when we arrived to our destination.

"Where are we?" I asked looking at the streets, which I had never seen before.

"Manchester" He replied getting out of the car.

I got out and followed him, I wasn't expecting him to take me out of the city, but it actually made sense having in count that police and "bad people" was after us. We arrived to a small house that was pretty messy. I got surprised when I saw the same skinny boy with the sides of his hair shaved from last week.

"Nice to see you again, darling" He said smiling, I didn't know what to answer so I simply smiled back. George guided me upstairs and we entered what I suppose that was his bedroom.

"Don't pay too much atention to Matty, he's usually high" He said while taking out his shirt. Before I could realize it I was staring at his naked torso which made him giggle.

"Okay" I said blushing and looking at my feet which caused him to giggle again. He walked closer to me and grabbed my chin "Where do you want to sleep?"

"In a bed" I said while taking a step back.

"It's not a good idea for you to sleep in Matty's bed, so you'll sleep in mine" He said taking a step forward but this time without grabbing my chin.

"Were are you going to sleep then?" I kind of felt bad for him, it was his house and I was about to make him sleep on the couch.

"Were do you want me to sleep?" He smirked and I didn't know what to reply. He took my silence as a "Sleep with me" because he took off his jeans and layed in his bed.

"You know, I think I could sleep in the couch" I said opening the door to get out of that situation.

"You are the guest, you should sleep here. I won't do anything weird" He kind of begged. It was sleeping with him or not sleeping, I trusted him but only for tonight, I'll make sure we buy a mattress tomorrow.