//three//

*English isn't my first language so excuse me if there are mistakes. Feel free to correct me in the comments but don't be rude bc I have feelings*

It was Sunday and, as anyone else, I was sleeping. But I was awaken by the sound of someone knocking on my door.

"How do you even know where I live?" I said as I found George standing in front of my door.

"Turn on the TV" He said, then again, ignoring my question. I didn't want to argue so I let him enter in my apartment.

"Police claims to have identified the thief from last week's robbing in the West London Mall, his name is George Daniel and he's 23 years old, if any of you have seen him in the last days please call the police, your help is necessary" The news reporter said. I looked at George and understood why he came to me.

"You were the only one who saw my face that day" I was scared of what he could do to me, killing me? Kidnapping me?

"But I didn't say anything to anyone" I looked at him frightened.

"That's the point" He smiled, and I have to say that his smile was really cute but it wasn't the best moment to mentally compliment his smile. "I need you to come with me for some time to make sure you are safe".

"Safe from who? The police?" I didn't want to go with him but at the same time I wanted to, I needed some adventure in my life, this summer was being really boring, but then I remembered that he was a thief. But he was also a drummer.

"I didn't get my money from that grocery store because you were there and some bad people are going to make us pay for that" He replied with a serious expression on his face.

"It wasn't my fault to go to the grocery store to buy eggs" This boy had me confused 24/7.

"I know, but that people will find you and I don't want them to find you" He extended his hand to me I mentally discussed this situation and then I looked at his face, it didn't look like the one with the balaclava on. I held his hand and he smiled to me, I couldn't help but smile with him.